chebsy13's special birthday

14 REPLIES 14
debsincornwall

Re: chebsy13's special birthday

So glad you had a lovely time.
Love Debsxxx

chebsy13

Hello all - Had just the best birthday ever - I am now a senior citizen! 20 Royal Crescent Bath was just perfect venue for all the family. For the dinner I said everyone had to dress up, wear a hat and something pink and all did! Men cooked wonderful dinner while girls supped champagne- had booked for them all to go to Therma Spa - sad I couldn't go cos of risk of infection and found daughter had booked aromatherapy massage for me at apartment while they were all out - it was gorgeous. Had wonderful weekend - back home yesterday - still on cloud 9 but will no doubt come back to earth with big bump tomor - 4th FEC - thanks so much for all your birthday wishes! Mani - grandson (8 months) loves my bald head! .....Granny Baldy!

lots of love and how are you all doing - keep in touch - it keeps me going! xxxxxxx

teacup

O happy birthday my dear. Sounds like lots of fun. Enjoy it. x

chebsy13

Hi Mar - thanks for starting this off! Gave me a tingle of happiness when I saw this thread title ......And thanks to all my cyber friends for birthday wishes - I am sooooooooooooexcited! Just so pleased that I had decided on all the family getting together for my biggie and arranged it all before I knew about the dreaded bc - luxury apartment in Bath for a long weekend - great way to celebrate halfway through 6 FEC too! The men are going to cook the birthday dinner while the ladies (dontcha just know I'm a lady!) drink champagne and I can be Granny Baldy with my slightly more hirsute 8 month old grandson - Mani!

I've said that everyone has to dress for dinner and wear a hat - so I'm no the only one and also they have to wear something pink - much to the men's chagrin.

Oncologist on thurs- going on fri - return on Mon - bloods on Tues - chemo wed - but I am going to forget about all that
hum drummishness!

Ah the city life beckons like a beacon to us village folk .........bye bye Boscastle -the best boobs in the village are outa here - hello Bath!

Will let you know how it goes me deariohs.

Hope you all have a good weekend and are keeping fine- well ok anyway?

Love hugs and good vibes to you all x x x x

Topper

Happy 60th Chebsy hope you have a wonderful weekend in Bath. Many Happy Returns
Kx

horace

Happy 60th Chebsy!mine was the best birthday ever.We rented a huge house in the Yorkshire Dales and all close family and friends came,many stayed in the house,some in hotels nearby.We had a wonderful caterer and I will never for get it.May you have many many more.Vxx

EmilyJane

Happy Birthday Chebsy!!!!! Have the best and enjoy yourself!!!

Emily
xxx

WhiteDragon

Happy Birthday Chebsy

cheers

WestsideSue

Happy BIrthday Chebsy xx

IreneM

Happy birthday Chebsy!

debsincornwall

happy birthday enjoy Bath

Love Debsxxx

olivia07

Enjoy your 60th Chebsy - its the new 40 I keep telling myself! I'll be away but will raise a glass or 2 to you.

cavabien

Happy birthday Chebsy! Enjoy!

X cava

Neleh

Yep, happy birthday Chebsy! You never fail to make me laugh... thanks!

Nel x

mar456

chebsy13's special birthday

Happy birthday Chebsy13 for Saturday and 60 the Big One !!!!!

May you and your family have a great time in Bath. It seems that you are just about half-way through the chemo, you've had the surgery and so quite soon you will be back to normal (well, our kind of normal ....) and ready to enjoy being grown-up. With the best boobs in the village.

Send us a report on the weekend. The food, the drink, the luxury ....

M