Did you mean: 

choccie needs a hug

66 REPLIES 66
norberte_1

Re: choccie needs a hug

post deleted

trish1968

for being one hell of a lady - a supersoft towel just out the tumble drier hug , you are always supporting others and now and again if you wobble we can support you too xxxx

J01

I agree choccie about the being nice and crying thing... I've often been heard to say 'don't be nice to me or I'll cry'.....

However I sent my little man to hug yesterday as I didn't have the energy, so here's a 'BIG SHNUG' XXXX from me

(shnug being my little girl's word)

Wandy

Choccie,

Can't believe I've missed your whole thread!!! However I feel rather priviledged,cos I might be one of the few people who can give a real hug rather than virtual one!!!Sorry you've been blue, hope it wasn't anything to do with our coffee!!!

Wandyx

queen_of_retai

Choccie, I know what you mean.......when people are nice to you it makes you cry. Me too!
So if it helps......
Here's a kick up the backside from me!!!!
x

CheshireCheese

Embarrassing? Tough, you'll have to put up with it, you're always helping the rest of us! But if it makes you feel better, I think you ought to stay positive and keep reminding yourself that you've got a lovely shaped head!

d1zzy22

Hope you are having a better day today, adding my hugs also, and stopped crying yet? xxx

mummysboob

bless ya CM (((HUG))). ps, norbertes post in the small hours made me giggle! (bad girl!;o)

charlotte_e

OK i get that you dont want the attention.... BUT you have kept us all going... you always have wise words for everyone, so hugs come your way ..tough!

ChoccieMuffin

This really is very touching, and extremely embarrassing. Don't know about the rest of you but when people are nice to me I CRY, and now I'm sitting here with tears all down my face and looking even more of a total mess than usual. Apart from the damp eyes provoked by this thread I'm fine and was just having a bit of a wobble, so your hugs have done the trick beautifully.

Norberte is a very naughty girl and has been roundly told off, but thank you all for your kind words and I'm drowning under hugs so I've tucked a lot of them behind my ear. (That's what my girlies always used to say - hugs behind one ear, kisses behind the other, when you want to save them for later.) So in return have a massive hug each, and there's a bucket of sloppy kisses over in the corner so you can help yourselves if you would like one.

ethlydsyl

xxx

Shelley61

Not been on here for a little while, so sorry I've only just seen this thread.

Awwwhh Choccie, big hug from me as well, and from my little cat too, as she's sitting here at the side of the keyboard!

Take care, n hope today's a little better for you - these virtual hugs usually work their magic wonders for us all don't they!!!!

Lots of luv,
Shelley xxx

AndieT

Hugs are better on a daily basis so here's a special Monday one

HUG HUG HUG

Andie

norberte_1

post deleted

GeminiDuo

I started reading the posts at the end of July to learn more about BC (sister just completed 1st chemo phase & told not to google). I've learned so much (& what NOT to say ... 😉 ) through your openness & willingness to share your experiences. You've had me laughing & crying (NB more of the former) too so Thank You. A huge hug from me too to CM & anyone else who needs/wants one. X

JulieD
Community Champion

Hugs to choccie and to all you lovely people!! xxxxx.....

DJ007

I sent a hug yesterday - how about some virtual chocolate today? - Got to keep those Dementors at bay!
Dx

Rhian

Well Choccie you even get me out from under my rock BIG HUG xxxxxx

rhian x

sheil

Yep same from me. I think you were the first to respond with kind words to my first panic post, and have been there with thoughtful, informed and funny stuff since. Hope its just a temporary thing. Cheers for Choccie.
S
X

Lisa_x

Awww Choccie, BIG hugsssssss xxxxxxx

weeannie

Hi Choccie

Lots of Hugs and Kisses.

You are always there for everybody when they need a friend.

Would loved to have joined you for a Pimms.

Love Anne xx

stargazerlily

Well this has to be a first for me, its the first time I have logged on today! Feel a bit bad I missed this as would always want to send big huge hugs to choccie, because she is always there for everyone.

So a huge enormous, big hug coming across the net for Choccie from me.

xxxxxxxxxx

junieliz

Hi Choccie, loads of hugs to one dear lady who is always there, love to read your posts, you make me smile on my down days, so would like to do the same for you, love junieliz x

davida

Hello Choccie, i am sending you a hug,you deserve some tlc as you are always helping others x

DaisyGirl

Big HUG Choccie, hope you are OK!

DG xx

Biff

(((((((((((BIG HUGS)))))))) you always make me smile when you post and hopefully you'll smile when you have read all these lovely comments for you
Lizz xx

harp1970

HI choccie, and a big, big hug from me. You're always here for all of us and we love you for it.
Rachel x

hipchick

As requested and an honour, a big hug for Choccie who is the guru of BCCland, always ready and willing and enthusiastic, a bit like a beautiful choccie labrador, in the nicest possible way. (cross and uncross legs).

lisha

Hey CM,
Sending a huge hug ,youre always here for us so we are here for you too .
Love Sharon xx

fairyqueen

hey CM, sending soft and gentle fairy hugs your way xxx

elttiks

I'm going to be different and send a smile 🐵 x

sky2sea

Hey CM, here's another comfy hug to use now or put to one side for consumption later as you see fit. In fact have a whole bundle and pick through them x x x

RevCat

Another hug coming your way.... don't need to know what or why but do enjoy reading your posts and comments, always thoughtful informative and caring. Of course my hug comes with holy water 😉 (doesn't really cos I don't believe in holy water but it does come with an 'arrow prayer')

Take care Choccie

(((((((*)))))))

Lilac

H-U-G!!!!!!

mekalar

Awww BIG HUGE WARM HUG for Choccie :))

elizabethtrace

Heres another Choccie,

))))))))HUUUUUGGGGGG(((((((((

all the best Choccie, xxx

Slendablenda

If you're getting too many hugs now and the moment has passed then store them up for next time Choccie. You are always there for everyone else with sensible words of advice or humour to help us through.
Now it's your turn.
Hugs from me too. xx

Terri52

It's your turn to get the hugs(((())))) so i'm sending you loads, squeezing you real tight. I love reading your posts and your always so supportive, so now it's our turn to comfort you.
((((((())))))))))
T x

trishk

Massive Hug coming your way Choccie!! Will give you even bigger hug at the next meet up.xx

yamslass

Here’s one from me too Choccie. (( ))

You always sound so upbeat and cheerful that I forget everyone has times when they need a wee lift. Hope it’s a blip and you are back to yourself by now.

cherryorchard

(((((((CM))))))) and lots of them.
You were the first to reply to me when I joined this forum and your kind words I have not forgotten.

angiem

choccie.... bigggg massiveeee huggggggs, your such a kind and thoughtfull girl, and your comments have saved me going totaly dooo dally .. so from me 2 you .. a lovely choccie cup cake, a soft cuddley teddy, and a massive hug xxxxx angie

queen_of_retai

Sorry didn't notice this thread last night......here's another one Choccie
((((((((((()))))))))))
Your words always help
XXXX

GIJaneH

and another one.... biggest cyber hug possible Choccie - echo what everyoe else has said...love Jane

Jan

Huge hugs from me too Choccie because you aways cheer me up with your quirky turn of phrase. ((((((x))))))

Chic_Cheryl

Hi Choccie. This is the first time I have posted and I just had to send you lots n lots big bosies (thats what we call hugs in Scotland) as you have so inspired me over the last few weeks. I always read your replies to others - theres always something to help me too. Thank you. LOL Chic Cheryl

Tolliebelle

Choccie more from me too you are always there with support for others you deserve your hugs back from all on here XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Jill

hope4444

Sorry Choccie,

More ((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))!

Kate x

muffett

Choccie, HUMUNGOUS HUGS coming your way my lovely.. You have always been their for me you are a true friend !!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

DJ007

Hugs with knobs on!!!