have you decided to go down the surgery route after all? thought you had decided surgery wasnt for you.... glad you have come to a decision and hopefully your team will be able get its in place soon and with a positive outcome.
I have been a bit quiet recently,
but I have been waiting to get pre-op tests organised, Today I have had bloods done and an echocardiogram, that was all normal thankfully so that is one hurdle out of the way. On Monday I am having yet another chest CT scan and lung function tests, then at some point I will see the surgeon to find out if he is prepared to operate, but in the meantime he is having a meeting with the plastic surgeon, breast surgeon oncologist and anaesthetist.
It all seems such a long wait, but the operation is going to be massive, chest wall resection, and reconstruction, left sided Mx and clearance, and probably put in a port at the same time ready for chemo so I guess these things cannot be rushed.