cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

concave area, no lump

2 REPLIES 2
Marly123

Re: concave area, no lump

Hi I am new to this forum. Just wondering if you got your results. Hope they were good. I saw my gp today about a dent in my right breast with small lump. I have have a few benign lumps in the past but never a dent. She is referring me to hospital for usual tests. Are dents always cancer does anyone know.I would really appreciate to know the likelihood of cancer when there is a dent no matter how worrying. Thks for any reply
Kess

Re: concave area, no lump

Hi Hope sorry to hear you have this worry. How did you appointment go today? They are not symptoms I had, but you were doing the right thing getting it checked out.
hope8224

concave area, no lump

I am 33 and a mother of 3. I found an area of indentation on the inner upper portion of my right breast about 3 weeks ago. The area is painless and more noticeable when I raise my arm. The area feels almost empty, like there is no breast tissue there. I was seen by my physician yesterday and the area measures 2cm x 2cm. I'm scheduled for a right breast ultrasound and mammogram on Monday. Coincidently I also noticed a small dimple on the lower outer area of my right breast last night. I would like to know if anyone else has had any of these symptoms and if so, what was the result. Thank you in advance.