Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

daisypink in hospital

27 REPLIES 27
Guest user
Not applicable

Re: daisypink in hospital

Well I got my taxol and zometa. My wbc and neuts had doubled and one of blood proteins is now 1 point below normal, kidney function good and only 1 liver test still abnormal (ALT) but they are not worried about that. My skin ones have nearly disappeared and my lump has halved in size and they are happt for me to continue for upto 18 weeks on taxol so feel much happier today.
Jakki - hope you feel better after your blood transfusion and didn't get too bored!!
Love Kate

Guest user
Not applicable

So glad you won but sorry you had that hassle especially as you were ill at the same time.
How are your legs and breathing? Hope they are improving.
Your onc must have a different attitude to mine about blood counts. You definately need the blood for your iron levels - you must be so dizzy when you stand up and no wonder your breathing is bad with your iron that low. Regarding the other blood counts, my onc would consider the rest of your counts good!!!! Why are they so different? My neutrophils were 0.9 and wbc 1.8 last week and I still had my weekly taxol!!! Have to see tomorrow what they are or if will have a week off taxol. Wondering if he is trying to kill me off with neutropaenia!
Glad you're out of hospital - blood transfusions are fine = just boring spending a day in hospital. I had 2 units in may and felt much better so hope you do to.
Kate

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Jakki

Great to see you posting - and even better to hear that you won your court case! Good on you for taking him on despite everything else going on for you.

Hopefully the blood transfusion will improve things for you - fingers crossed.

Kay xx

Guest user
Not applicable

Dear Jakki

So pleased for you...good on you...know its a hassle you could have done without but your courage in taking him to court is just great and I think will help other women who need to, to go that way.

Sympathise on the bloods...gemzar destroyed mine despite G-CSF too.

Thinking of you.

Jane x

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi

Just thought i would up date you..

I went to court and won against my ex hubby! I am pleased its all over as its been a hassle i could do without!

I went to the hospital yesterday for my bloods review before chemo, my bloods are in thier boots despite GCSF injections so the Taxol and Gemcitibine are really battering me! My white cells were 2.4, Hb 7.8 and neuts were 1.6. I have to go in on thursday for a blood transfusion. (got to have 2 units)

Thanks again for your good wishes..

Love Daisy pink
xxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Sorry you have court things to cope with on top of everything else - its really a bit much, hope it all went OK.

cathy

Guest user
Not applicable

Jakki - hope all goes well today. So unfair you have the court hassle as well. Hope the hospital do discharge you properly and you get better soon.
Love Kate

Guest user
Not applicable

Good to see you posting Jakki....and do your stuff in court..you're a strong woman.

Jane x

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi Jackie

Good luck with everything. Will follow your thread.

Joanne

belinda

Good to hear you're home Jakki but I'm so sorry you have more to deal with as well as bc. Good Luck...Belinda...x

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi there!

Thanks Kate for posting this and Thank you to everyone who sent thier good wishes.. it really is appreciated....

I had an ultrasound this morning and thankfully it showed no clots, my breathing has settled down. The hospital let me come home about an hour ago.. i have to go to court tomorrow (against ex hubby) and i really wanted to go and not postpone so i begged them to let me out on oral antibiotics and they agreed, however i have to go back tomorrow after court to be checked oout and officially discharged (lets hope so!)

My legs, ankles and feet are still badly swollen though, so its still worrying me, it looks like it could be an infection.,

Take care Ladies

Love Jakki
xxxxxxx

Guest user
Not applicable

Got another text and Jakki says they can't see any clots in her legs but hasn't told me what they have found out, if anything. She thinks she maybe out tomorrow but wait and see.
Passed on your best wishes and lets hope she gets better soon
Kate

ForumMember

Im really sorry to hear this jakki I hope they can get something sorted out for you soon
love Caroline

Guest user
Not applicable

sending you a hug jakki xxx

ForumMember

Hope Jakki is okay and that her breathing improves soon, plus that they can sort out her legs.

Thinking of her.

Pinkdove
x

ForumMember

Love and hugs to Jakki

Anne xx

Guest user
Not applicable

Kate,

Please let Jakki know im thinking about her and I hope she is ok.

We have both been following each others progress on here as we are both on the same chemo combo.

Wish her well from me and send her my love & big hugs.

Many thanks

Julie. X

dm1968

Sorry to hear Jakki is not well, and am thinking of her. Hopefully she will be feeling better soon.

Love
Dawn
xx

Guest user
Not applicable

I hope she will be feeling better soon.

Peggy x

Guest user
Not applicable

Thanks for letting us know, Kate. Please give Jakki my love - I hope that things improve quickly.

Kay x

belinda

I hope Jakki is home soon..Belinda..x

Guest user
Not applicable

Dear Jakki..thinking of you lots
xx Jools

Guest user
Not applicable

I'm so sorry Jakki is suffering, please let her know I'm thinking of her and I hope things improve really soon.
xx

Guest user
Not applicable

We are all thinking of her, i hope they do the scan first thing in AM.
CathyX

Guest user
Not applicable

Please let Jakki know I'm thinking of her.

Jane x

Guest user
Not applicable

Sorry to hear Jakki is in hospital hope they will soon sort her problem out and make her more comfortable.
Love Debsxxx

dawnhc

Thanks kate for letting us know - please pass on to Jakki that my thoughts are with her and hope that she can be made more comfortable soon.

dawn

Guest user
Not applicable

daisypink in hospital

Just had a text from Jakki to say she's been admitted to hospital with breathing problems and very swollen legs and ankles. They think she has blood clots in her legs but probably won't do an ultrasound untill tomorrow now.
As you can imagine she is very scared at present.
Hope to get some news soon and will update you.
Kate