danigirl501/danigirl

I have some very sad news that Danigirl501/danigirl passed away on Sunday.   She was an active member of the 2012 Marvelous Marchies thread and more recently posted on the secondary lung mets thread.  Dani was a lovely lovely girl she was always upbeat and never wanted to be seen as a victim or ‘cancer patient’ she lived her life to the full and wanted to squeeze the most out of every day. She never wanted to be thought of as brave or inspirational she was ‘just Dani’.   she will be missed by many.  RIP beautiful girl x

I’m so sorry to read this sad news. Sadly I only knew Dani from the secondary forums my sincere condolences to all Dani’s family and friends. Rest in Peace Dani, with Love. X

This is just so sad, I remember the marchies as a very friendly bunch , my sympathies with all Danigirls family and friends, flutterby gently and rest in peace lovely lady

L xx

Also a member of Marvelous Marchies and just devastated by this news.  Daniela was such a positive person with a beautiful smile who will be sadly missed.  RIP Dani xx

I am also a member of the Marvellous Marchies 2012 and this news has hit us all hard.  Dani was beautiful inside and out and had a real zest for life. We were blessed to have known Dani in our group, we will always remember her beautiful smile and joy of living.  RIP Dani xxxx

I was on the Marvellous Marchies group and I’m very sorry to hear about Dani. Thinking of her family and friends at this sad time.

Dear Saffronseed

Thank you for letting us know of this very sad news.  Please pass on our condolences to her family.  

Our thoughts are with all who are missing her.

Best wishes
Anna
Digital Community Officer

Such sad news. I first met Dani when she was looking at her reconstruction options and a couple of times afterwards. A beautiful Lady, a kind heart and just a lovely soul, Dani clearly adored her children and her partner, she will be missed by all who loved her.

Fly high gorgeous girl, love and light as you would say, 

Suzanne xx