cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

debsincornwall

14 REPLIES 14
aroma

Re: debsincornwall

I remember Debbs from the Bristol meetups at browns cafe such a fun loving lady who called her ports ant and Dec .and those shoes !! God bless her memory .ive recently been diagnosed after 9 yrs clear ,all ok at the moment but would love to hear from those Bristol ladies again .
eileen765

Hello Zotam, I remember both your daughter and Debs. Hope you are finding some peace Eileen x

magsi

Remebering Debs - 4 years have passed by but Debs will always remain in my thoughts, especially when visiting Cornwall.

Until we meet again.

Mx

belinda

Remembered with great fondness.
Little Bean must be growing up fast.
maltomlin1

Nearly 4 years!

Still remembered.

xx

Guest user
Not applicable

I met Debs just once at a lunch n Bristol nearly three years ago. She was the absolute definition of a live wire and had time for everyone. She was so passionate in what she was fighting for and such a a great voice for secondary BC sufferers. A remarkable lady, never forgotten xx

scottishlass

Debs was a lady I never had the opportunity to meet but miss her posts on here too. I cannot believe that we have been two years without her. Thank you for reminding us about DebsinCornwall, magsi, She was indeed a beautiful lady, from Val

Guest user
Not applicable

God bless Debs, you will never be forgotten, junieliz x

Guest user
Not applicable

I only met Debs through the forums too and she gave me so much support and wrote such lovely words when Lisa, my daughter, died.
A lovely lady. RIP Debs.
Its wonderful that this site gives us a chance to remember the lovely people who fought with such bravery but lost their battles.
I like to think they are all together somewhere having a wonderful party.
We won't forget any of you.
Love Sue

Guest user
Not applicable

can't believe its 2 years, i hope her family are doing well, she was a wonderful lady who gave so many support, RIP Debs x

Guest user
Not applicable

What a lovely selfless lady.

She sent sent me a very supportive message shortly after I joined this board and she was such a positive presence on the board. I looked out for all her posts.

Sorely missed.
Mal

Guest user
Not applicable

And I also often think of Debs, especially during "pink October", when I celebrate her great pronouncement on ASDA's Tickled Pink campaign: "I wasn't tickled pink when I was told I had terminal breast cancer . . . ". She was very encouraging to me and so many others here on the BCC boards, and I do miss her (and her fabulous shoes) a lot. xx

belinda

I often think of Debs, a lovely lady, amazing really. I do miss her presence here on the forums..my thoughts and good wishes to her family..x

Guest user
Not applicable

I only 'met' her through the forum but she made a very strong impression on me. I loved reading her posts and didn't know for quite some time how serious her condition was....
She was very modest, fascinating, great sense of fun and incredibly thoughtful. I owe her a great deal.

Her anniversary is a wonderful opportunity to praise her spirit and hope her family are just as strong as ever.

R.I.P. lovely lady.

magsi

debsincornwall

Its 2 years ago today that Debs died.
I am still left with happy memories of meeting her, of her amazing sense of humour, her wisdom and her love for her family.
Until we meet again Debs
as always
Mx