cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

di473

6 REPLIES 6
stresshead

Re: di473

So very sad to hear about Diana...i didnt 'know' her but still feel the pain of losing yet another lovely lady to this godawful disease. My thoughts go out to her family. RIP. xx

BonitaE_BCC

Hi all,

We are sad to hear about the passing of Diana. Our thoughts are with all that are missing Diana and our condolences go out to her friends and family. 

News such as this can come as a shock our helpline is here if you would like to talk or need support. You can reach our team of experts on 0808 800 6000. 

Best wishes,

Bonita

Carolyn52

Rest in peace lovely Diana ....lots of heartfelt sorrow for her family xxxx
Moijan

Yes, quite a shock....rest in peace Diana xx

Lucy21

So so sad , I saw her post when she first joined and replied . Knowing how hard it is with young children.
Rest in peace Di x
JoolsW

So very sad. I saw her post on the Meet Up thread after you'd replied to her Helen. Hoped maybe she'd make one of our meetings. Rest peacefully and pain free now Di.

julia x 

helen44

di473

It is with real sadness that I have to inform you that Diana, di473, passed away peacefully at our local hospice last weekend. She had only joined us on the SBC threads last month having felt unwell leading up to Christmas. She asked if anyone came from the Isle of Wight & I responded to her. We only managed to PM a couple of times but I felt I knew her, in fact a mutual friend did. She leaves a husband & two young children and my heart goes out to them. Rest in peace Di now free from pain.

Helen x