Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

did u have any other symtoms with a lump before being diagnosed

2 REPLIES 2
Christina0

Re: did u have any other symtoms with a lump before being diagnosed

Hi Bella

so sorry that you find yourself in this forum.  Your pain can be caused by many things, and I pray that it is something harmless.

I had a 7cm tumour, which could not be felt - I only had a feeling of breast tissue being pushed forward, then I had a leaking nipple which went on for quite a few weeks - I had already booked an appt with my gp regarding my breast feeling 'different' and the leaking came before my appointment.  I didnt feel ill, didnt have pain no other symptom other than a strange feeling in my breast.  I had a harmless lump removed 15 years ago, and I only found it because I check my breasts daily in the shower, hence I felt something different.

Good luck with your appointment hun.xx

Christina x

Lucy_BCC

Re: did u have any other symtoms with a lump before being diagnosed

Hi bella2, welcome to the BCC forums

I am sorry to read that you have this worry, please feel free to call our helpliners to talk your concerns over with one of our team, lines are open 9-5 weekdays and 10-2 Saturdays on 0808 800 6000

Here's a link to our breast awareness information which I hope you will find helpful:

http://www.breastcancercare.org.uk/breast-cancer-information/breast-awareness

Take care
Lucy BCC

bella2

did u have any other symtoms with a lump before being diagnosed

I have just found a lump and went to gp who has refered me to breast clinic. I have not been feeling well for over 2 months with tiredness and feeling weak and dizzy bloods came bak clear. I have shoulder and armpit pain and my arm feels weak.
there is family history of bc 2 on my dads sisters had it although much older than me they were both over 50 when diagnosed I am 26.. I was just wondering do I have any symtoms of bc or has anyone had these systems xxx thank you