dippykate in hospital again

I’ve just talked to Kate who is back in hospital with a chest infection. She’s hoping anti biotics will sort things out and she’ll get home in 48 hours. She wanted me to let you all know and I’ll pass on messages.

Jane

My very very best wishes to Kate and all her family.

Oh Kate, you said on live chat on Tuesday that you thought this might happen. I wish you well darling and hope that you are back home with your family very soon. Keep that fighting spirit going and look forward to hearing from you very soon. And hope they look after you properly!

Lots of love to you Kate
Dawn
xxxx

Really sorry to hear this, Kate. Hope the antibiotics work quickly and you can be back with your family very very soon.

Lots of love

Kay xx

Dear Kate,
It never rains - it pours… Keep your chin up girl, let’s hope you start to feel better soon and they send you home in a couple of days back to your loved ones.
Lots of love
Tracey
xxxx

Can’t believe this happened so fast, just had read your blog and you were going off to an early bed and then wham I read this. Wish they would listen to you when you say you are sick, after all you know your body best. Get better quick.

kiwi

I hope you are home asap Kate…x.x.x

Thinking of you Kate and hoping you’re back with us here soon. Make sure they take proper care of you!!
Anne xx

Thinking of you Kate get well soon
Kay xx

Wishing a speedy recovery of thi infection

Karen

Kate - you had an inkling this might happen, as you said during Live Chat. Really hope it is short-lived and you are soon home.

Jenny
x

dear Kate - really hope the anti biotics do their stuff and you can get back home very soon - sending you love jaynex

Dear Kate,Get Well Soon,
Love
Jackie

Best wishes Kate.

Sass xx

Hi Kate, sorry you are not well, hope you will be feeling better soon take care lots of love junielizx

Thinking of you Kate. Keep fighting in your usual way and get home soon. We were all hoping this wasn’t going to happen.
Love Sue x

oh Kate I am so sorry to see you are back in hospital. I hope that the antibiotics work fast so that you are home for xmas with your fmily as I know how much you have been looking forward to it

Jools

Hi Kate - hope the treatment works very quickly and you are soon back home enjoying Christmas with your family. Thinking of you xx

Hi Kate,
Sorry to hear you are back in hospital, hope antibiotics kick in really quick and you are soon back home with your family.

Karen x

Kate,

Hope the antibiotica kick in quickly and you will soon be back home with your family soon.

lots of love to you Kate,

Angee xx