cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dont feel well...

16 REPLIES 16
sarah68

Re: dont feel well...

I am inclined to agree with Rhian about the arm pain issue as I have had something similar myself and the pain was unreal. Glad you've got proper pain relief, Rachel. Hugs to Tina, too,

Love, Sarah x

Gingerbud

Phew Rachel so glad nothing major going on been thinking about u tday. I'm keeping everything crossed for good news when u get ur full results. D-day for us both next wk...
Hope the new pain meds give u some relief over the w/e 🙂
lots of love xxx

fairyqueen

thankyou all so much for your replies,went to christie today for ct but was told nothing major showed in bone scan to cause arm pain but like you rhian the pain is unreal so thay gave me a painkiller that works on nerve endings so will keep you posted pain could be from mxand rads damsge but will see what ct showsas been out of puff too, they also want biopsy on other breast they are very thorough so will know more next week but thankyou all again love rachel xxx

Rhian

FQ, you sound as though you have a bit of an infection/cellulitis with the lymphodema on top of everything, the worry etc. have you mentioned the pain to anyone, i was climbing the walls with the pain in my affected arm and cannot believe the relief having the correct pain management has brought. Please get to speak to one of your medical team and get the pain relief you need. as for the lymph glands popping up everywhere, they are doing their job, help them along drink loads of water/green tea help flush out the lymphatic system.

rhi x

PCB

Oh Fairy Queen...I want to give you such a big hug so I'm sending it in positive dancing golden sparkles. I pray for you & Tina and anyone who is undergoing this horrible uncertainty. I learned never to give up this week as my friends boy who was so badly injured in a car accident that the family were told he would have to have life support switched off regained consciousness and is talking & laughing & on the road to recovery. All I was able to think to do when the accident happened was pray for a miracle. Sometimes they happen. x

Lavenderlassie

Hugs and thinking of you both, Tina and Rachel
Lavender
xxxx

Slendablenda

Good luck Fairy Queen. I'll be thinking of you . Please let us know how you get on. You probably won't get much sleep tonight, but not long to wait now.

My thoughts are with you too Gingerbud. xx

sarah68

Many ,many hugs to you, Rachel.

Sarah xx

simonwithane

Hi Fairyqueen, if ever there was a perfect place to offload, this is it isn't it? This site and all the people on here are an absolute sanctuary for me. It means I can do the "positive" thing for family and friends and not make them feel uncomfortable when I tell them about the latest se I'm suffering from, or have them say something that really annoys me as they just don't know what I'm going through, even if they think they do!!!! bless 'em. You ladies keep me sane, thank you xxx

Sending you gentle ((hugs)) and will be thinking of you tomorrow, Simone xxx

lisha

Fairyqueen ,sorry to hear you are feeling so down and unwell and please dont apologise for asking for support ,thats what we all come on here for .
Just wanted to wish you luck for tomorrow and send you a hug .xxx
Theres a hug for you too Gingerbud xxx

Gingerbud

Ps just to add, don't panic about them doing a head scan. Think it's routine when embarking on a trial- they need to know the full picture + most trials exclude those with brain mets. I really hope things are not as bad as you fear xxx

Gingerbud

Big (((hugs))) rachel- so sorry ur feeling unwell + anxious. I'm also becoming increasingly concerned due to worsening symptoms, new lumps, aches+ pains so understand how ur feeling. Lets hope they giv u immediate feedback tomorrow afternoon so u can get back on treatment asap.
Please let us know how u get on tomorrow we will all be thinking of you.
Love tina xxx

Shelley61

Hello there Fairy Queen,

Sorry to hear you're feeling so unwell - I'll be thinking about you tomorrow, and send you a big n very gentle ((((hug)))!

With much love,
Shelley xxx

jaynek

Like the others I just wanted to let you know that I want you to rant all you want, and I do so hope for you some better news once treatment commences. Take care. J.

Magda

Hi fairy queen, sorry to hear you're not feeling well, you're allowed a good ole moan you've a lot to contend with.
Hope all goes well for you and the news is good. Be kind to yourself that's what you would tell us!
Xx

pink_princess_

Hi Fairyqueen,

Sorry to hear your not feeling well, hope you hsve a speedy recovery.

(((HUGS))) Pink-princess xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

fairyqueen

dont feel well...

hi all just need to offload really but i feel so unwell esp in the last week,my arm is agony and brings me to tears,my remaining breast ishuge and mottled purple /blue, i am getting breathless so easy and feel so tired,going to christie tomorrow for ct they are doing head too so am worried ,could just be routine but has made me anxious i have lumpsa popping up all over and under mx side arm will have to see if i can count them, just want to get on treatment asap, has anyone felt in such a poorly way but picked up with treatment just feel so helpless at moment although i know i am now in great hands just hope things not gone too far, sorry for moaning post but know we all get each other on here with both upaand downs hugs to you all xxx