expats any counselling available?

I love the BCC site as I have gained so much support and encouragement from the other women.I just wish there was some counselling available,since I am not resident in the UK I am feeling a bit left out when I hear of all the resources that I don’t have access to .Where I live there is no counselling as no confidentiality!!!Any information please let me know

sorry everyone just realized posted this on the wrong forum,should have been living with breast cancer chemo brain strikes again LOL

Hi there
I have moved the thread on your behalf lookinglovely.

Best wishes
Lucy

Hi looking lovely

Sorry you feel so isolated.

Which country are you in in?

There are several of us in France and people in Spain, too. A few others elsewhere, as well.

X

S

Hello,
I’m in the UK at the moment, but will shortly be returning to Oman. Whereabouts are you lookinglovely?
Julie

Hi everyone ,thanks for your replies.I am in Malaysia.

just feeling overwhelmed with everything,have finished treatment and now feel like everything is falling apart,my cancer coincided with eldest son leaving home,and I now have menopausal symptoms which make me feel miserable.Living overseas just adds to the difficulty because of cultural problems

So sorry you feel down and alone.

Coping with something like bc when you are abroad can definitely be a lot more of a challenge (I’ve been treated here in France). I’ve never lived in Malaysia, but have spent quite a lot of time abroad, so may have a bit of an inkling of what it’s like for you.

I do hope knowing that there are quite a few of us ‘expats’ posting on here is some small help to you, and that just by these first few replies you are feeling less isolated. Keep chatting to us, won’t you?

Take care

X

S