facebook

evening all,
are there any groups on facebook? as most of us prob use it would be good
J x

Yes! I’ve sent you a PM…

Jane xxx

Hey Ladies
could you send me info for facebook groups please.
Many thanks Becky xx

Could i also be sent details of the groups
thanks
Tracey

Hi Ladies,
not sure what/which Facebook groups you are seeking.

Just to note there are some local ones, for example, we have one for people in /around Glasgow which is basically a ‘ladies who lunch’ group, mostly, but not exclusively people who post/have posted on here. I am part of two ‘secret’ (i.e. hidden from public view) FB groups of this type. I am sure there are others I am rightly ignorant of… we need to be careful to keep ourselves and each other safe on and off line.

Also a thought - if you were able to say what type of group you were looking for e.g. place, or cancer type or treatment type, or whatever, that might attract comments from people in useful groups for you.

Hope you find what you are seeking.

Hi,

have pm’d you both.

Sarah.xx

Jan Jan …um… are you Jan that has tried to join CanDo? We had no message when you asked to join so a few of us went hunting for Jans and found your name on here. We’ve sent you private messages on the BCC site over the last week but had no responses! If you are, because you are local, we’d love you to join us but as you didn’t send a message with your request on Fb and have your Fb message settings blocked to non-friends, nobody has been able to reach you.

If you ARE the same Jan and you’d still like to hook up with us, just respond to my message on here by private messaging me or look again at the Somerset CanDo page on Fb and follow the joining instructions (send the requested info to one of the site admins).

We have a lot of fun and would be happy to let you in but hope you understand that we#re a little privacy-conscious, hence the messages we’ve sent.

…and if you are someone completely different then we hope you find a group to join!

Hi
Can you message me with details too
Judy xxx

Hi anyone near Brighton wat to join e on fb pm me thanks

have followed and sent messages on the somerset cando but have had no response ,sent my details as requested so maybe I was not approved for whatever but would if been nice to hook up with others by me
Jx

Hi,
I’d be interested in any FB groups there are too. Could you send me details please?
Thanks,
rae
x

Hi rae,
where r u based ? I am Bath way

J xx

Rae - pm sent.

Jane xxx

Hi,

I’d like to join Facebook groups.

Lisa
x

Ive sent a few of you a link but it might not be working if so PM me if you need more info.

Lxx

Got them, thank you :slight_smile:

Zumba and Anxious - I’ve sent you a PM.

Jane xxx

Could ypu send me the details please…x

Please can I join the Facebook group.

And me…xxx