false eyelashes

I want to have a set in just in case, does anyone have any recommendations? Also I am I bit confused  about whether you can apply them if they have all dropped or do you need a few still in place.  Don’t want to look like Ermintrude (for those old enough to remember magic roundabout!) but not sure if this is one of the things it’s better paying a bit more for rather than a cheap set?

Hi Helly,
not sure about this yet, lol - am going to be in the same boat soon. However, - you should not apply them, if you do not want to lose the ones you still have. As you remove the false ones - you will likely rip out your existing ones. I cannot see any reason, why you should not be able to apply them when they are all gone. Came across these on another cancer site eldorashop.co.uk/

I’m glad someone started a thread about this as I was looking into this. I probably sound mental as haven’t had final diagnosis yet but I think chemo will be likely.
Are you wearing a wig? Any recommendations on where is good to shop for one? Xxx

This is brilliant xx thanks so much. I’m so insecure anyway so I need to make sure I have all bases covered! Xxxx

That’s really kind Sue xx thank you ??

Thanks Sue, eyelashes are the one thing I have never tried so it wouldn’t have occurred to me that they could remove the others (which us a bit daft as they are glued on!), I suppose there comes a point when mascara  is a non no, better start practising with  liquid liner I have never been able to put it on properly ?. 

Scrooby,  you don’t sound daft at all,  I like to plan and have all the info I can about things (drives my hubby mad), hoping for positive news for you and that these particular beauty  tips aren’t needed x

So pleased to have come across this thread as you’ve been talking about all the things I’ve been wondering about! Thanks ! 

I came across this yesterday evening and found it really helpful thehaven.org.uk/looking-good. Such beautiful women, regardless of how much hair they have or don’t have. Hope it helps others xx

I’m away at the moment but going to catch up on this thread when I get home. Just wanted to say thank you to you all for making me feel better and that there is hope with appearances xxxxx thank you x