cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

feeling more anxious after surgery

2 REPLIES 2
daiseykins

Re: feeling more anxious after surgery

Thanks tracey,will let you know when I get my results.best of luck with your surgery,let me know how you get on xx
tracy2905

Re: feeling more anxious after surgery

hi daisy

I feel for you hun this waiting game is horrible.. I found a random lump and went docs. Never thought in a million years it be the dreaded BC... I have had mamagrams.scans.biopcys etc etc and lots of them and now have to wait for a mastectomy and like you Waiting is the worst..

Yes you can b up one minute and the seeds of worry come back into play when you least expect it..

My op is on the 24 July and hope and pray that all will go well with the final results being clear..

Does help on here though I have to say reading others experiences and does keep you positive..

I hope you get the news u are wanting hun

Xx

daiseykins

feeling more anxious after surgery

Hi everyone who is looking at my post.had my wle and snb  on Tuesday.pleased the surgery is done,it's the waiting of the results is the worst.but at least I Will be told the plan of treatment I will be getting.it's like being on a roller coaster,one day up and the other day down.but we have to stay positive for our loved ones,but deep down it is scary to have this.but we Will all beat this .Good luck to all you ladies out there who are having treatment or going in for surgery.hugs x