five years on

five years on

five years on Hi All

Just wanted to let you know that on the 13th June five years will have passed since my first mastectomy operation. I can’t say that it’s been a pleasure this last five years BUT I can say I’ve been here!!

It’s been a battle for most of the time to have us recognised as a worthy cause to support and I think we have managed to do that, especially in the last two years.

I’ve not given up commenting on our disregard and I’m heartened by the support of many, especially DavidW , Brian and David. I think we can be proud of the attention and publicity for our plight that we have generated and the support BCC has given us.

Here’s to the next five years!!

Best wishes

Bill

Well done Bill an inspiration to us all and keep on fighting!

Regards

Brian

At Last Bill Well Done Bill - nice to know the treatment is behind you now - you can get back to normal - whatever normal is of course.

May I take this opportunity to thank you for everything you have done over the years and the support you have shown me in particular.

I am going on Holiday on Saturday - southern Spain for a week - nice

speak again soon

cheers David W

Holiday!! Hi david

Holiday - again!! You are always on holiday. I had a look at the weather site and I’m afraid you’ve got the rain and we’ve to keep the sun!!

enjoy.

Bill

Yes HOLIDAY Thanks for that BILL - at least is will be warm rain.

cheers David