Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

follow-up appt tomoorrow...

3 REPLIES 3
Guest user
Not applicable

Re: follow-up appt tomoorrow...

o well, he said my breast felt lumpy and nodular and diagnosed fibrocystic breast change and said he doesnt need to see me again as things stand but if i get more bleeding to contact him directly and have to go in.
iv got really bad pain under my arm now. he said you can take evening primrose for pain, does anyone know if u can get anything else though?

Guest user
Not applicable

ok thanks. hopefully itl be ok :{

Guest user
Not applicable

no i don't think they will be annoyed with you going back... do mention the spot in your bra and the pains as they need to know the full picture...

hope it goes well...

theresa

Guest user
Not applicable

follow-up appt tomoorrow...

iv got my followup appt tomorro and im scared. im worried theyl be annoyed that i went back because they said if i was happy i could just not bother going back. i havent had anymore major episodes of bleeding, but i did find a drop of something in my bra which stainned and so im guessing it was blood, but it was just a drop. i dont expect theyl do anything or find anything, but i wish i knewwhat had caused it.
iv had a bit of pain, well more like an ache towards my armpit every so often. i dont know whether its worth mentioning but theres no lump or anything. o well.