fringe benefits

I lost my hair just under 2 years ago. I didn’t like the wig although it was very nice so this is what I did and it looked good. My hair was just below the chin. After having the first chemotherapy I was hospitalised with neutropenia. My hair started to come out so I borrowed some scissors from the ward and cut across my hair. I cut side back and the other side and tied it with cotton. Once home I got a piece of wide elastic. set my sewing machine up and place the elastic then spread the hair out then I placed a piece of tissue over the top of both so it didn;t snag in the machine. I then sewed on a small stitch back and forth. I bought a headliner (this is like a skull cap) the headliner takes the flat look of the top of your head. Place the fringe and headliner on your head and put on a scarf or turban and you’ll be surprised how good it looks. Some of you on here will have read my post before but I am posting again for the newly gonna lose their hair ladies. All the best EILEEN ps If owt you don’t understand please ask