Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

getting worried

2 REPLIES 2
raechi

Re: getting worried

Hi there,

If it was me I would go back to your GP - be persistent. One thing you should be commended on is being breast aware, you know your boobs better than anyone!

Make that appointment.

Rae

x

Janet_BCC

Re: getting worried

Dear xxxxx

Welcome to the forum.

It might help to give our Helpline a call to talk this over.  They will be able to offer you information and support.  The opening times are 9-5 on weekdays and 10-2 on Saturdays.  The number is 0808 800 6000

Very best wishes

Janet

BCC Moderator

xxxxx

getting worried

So I'm 23 years old, 3 years ago found a lump in my left breast, had it checked out, scan and biopsy and was told it was a fibroadenoma. Last week I had another hospital appointment because its causing pain now. I had a scan done, no biopsy. Was told the lump had grown over 3 years but wasn't big enough yet to have surgery. Few days ago the breast with the lump became itchy and couple of days ago I got a rash on breast and across my chest. The need to itch has gone down but I have little red spots which are easily visible. Right breast has also started to hurt a little. What should I do? Go back to the gp? Should I be worried? Thanks in advance.