good news from c.t scan

I have had some fab news today my c.t scan results show my chemo is responding really well and after 2 cycles of carboplatin my cancer has nearly all gone - yippee.
To top it all it’s my birthday as well best birthday prezzie ever.
My onc was like a cheshire cat as she gave me this chemo as a hunch - best hunch ever as far as I’m concerned.
I’m not sure if she was hapier than us.
She is hoping for 5 more cycles of carbo and then it’s back to that waiting game - but not dwelling on it as i’m a fighter and very positive this chemo has done more than we were thinking - thought it might just keep it at bay not shrink it as much as it has.
still on cloud nine had a glass of champers to celebrate and as high as a kite on the news , got tearful which felt strange as i thought we only cried at bad news!!!

sorry for going on but thought it might be good to hear some good news after some of the horroble news we have had on here lately.

Take care ladies
Big hugs
Lisa xx

That’s fantastic Lisa; I’m so pleased for you.

Sass xx

It’s always lovely to read Good News here…and I’m so pleased for you Lisa.
Belinda…x.x.x

Happy Birthday and Congratulations!

Jenny
x

So happy for you, Happy Birthday,

Love Sue x

happy Birthday and thats really fantastic - thrilled for you!

cathyX

So pleased to hear your news and Happy Birthday!

I was especially pleased as one of my friends is just about to start carboplatin and I will tell her how you are doing - you are going to make someone else’s day too.

Good luck with the rest of your treatment and keep in touch.

blondie

Happy Birthday! So pleased with your good news. I only cry when I get good news too.

Peggy

Fantastic news - enjoy your celebrations!

Wow!!! thats great news! What a fab birthday present!!! enjoy your birthday!!!

:slight_smile: xx

Happy birthday and thanks for sharing your good news with us all - it really helps!
Hope the rest of the chemo goes well for you, but forget about that for now - keep on celebrating :wink:
Nicky x

Happy birthday and congratulations on scan results.
Love Debsxxx

So good to get some good news, congratulations, celebrate and enjoy.

Love

Linda

Great news - so Happy Birthday and many happy returns of this sort of result!

Barbara

Brilliant news and so glad you had a wonderful birthday too.
You should post good news - we all want to hear good news.
Have fun and hope the rest of the cycles pass quickly for youand you have many chemo free months/years!!
Love Kate

thats brilliant news! really pleased for you
X x X