Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

gynest cream

4 REPLIES 4
Sam_BCC

Re: gynest cream

Hi Pauline62

I'm sorry to read you're struggling to have your questions answered. May I suggest you talk this through with a member of staff on the BCC helpline. Here you can discuss your questions and talk things through with someone who will offer you a listening ear as well as support and information. The number to call is 0808 800 6000 and the lines are open Monday to Friday 9 to 5pm and Saturday 10 to 2pm.

Best wishes Sam, BCC Facilitator

Guest user
Not applicable

Hi marie
I've been discharged now for 14 yrs so i don't have a breast cancer nurse. I went to my dr. but she has just confused me,i got a

choice of not using it, only use it for 4- 6 weeks or use it for the 6 months that the hospital stated. not much help really.
nanniereeree

Have you asked your breast care nurse that's what I'd do if I was you
marie
Jo_BCC

Bringing this to the top for Pauline62

Jo, Facilitator

Guest user
Not applicable

gynest cream

Hi has anyone had to use gynest cream who has had breast cancer.I'm a bit concerned as it says not to use if you have had breast cancer. i have a problem with a thin lining of my bladder as i'm lacking oestrogen there, but my breast cancer was oestrogen related,so therefore I'm concerned that my cancer might return.has anyone been given advise on this cream.I would appreciate any help on this.