half way through and worried

Hi ladies, i am half way through chemo and have been fine up to now but im really beginning to worry about secondaries.every ache and pain im wondering if they got it all or maybe its already spread even though im having chemo.anyone else feeling like this xxx

Hi Wendy,

I am sure it’s just thechemo that is making you feel so yuck.
It is understandable that you have worries is there someone you can talk to or have you tried the helpline?
The ladies on this catagory already have secondaires so maybe you will get more response posting else where.

Wishing you all the best in your treatment.

Bikinggirl.

Hi Wendy8

Definitely have aches and pains when going through chemo. Just finished 6 x FEC and now seem to be suffering more! However I’ve had CT scan which shows all is improving therefore aches are down to chemo or, I think, stress and tension. Can’t believe what we put ourselves through so there’s no surprise we feel like this. Also other chemos seem to cause aches more than FEC so I’m not surprised you feel like this. Discuss this with your BCN’s and they may be able to reassure you or get it checked out if needed.

Take care and I hop you deal withe the rest of your chemos OK.

Nicky

thanks for replying nicky,
am just feeling strange at the mo was so possitive since dx ,just feelat a loss now , dont know why.probably cos my chemo changes next time and dont know what to expect.i do have a fantastic BCN but shes so busy dont like to bother her. going to a look good feel good session in a couple of weeks so will actually talk to other ladies there face to face who are going through same thing which i havnt been able to do yet. hope all is well with you xxx

Hi Wendy8

I remember feeling very low at the mid point of chemo. You start it all with great bravado, cope with the first few then realise you have to do it all over again when you get to the mid point. If you’re changing chemo’s then you’ve got that to worry about as well. I’ve posted mainly on a chemos thread and one of the ladies on it with primary BC has also been complaining of aches and pains so I really think it knocks us for 6. Maybe mention any worries you have next time you have treatment or see if something like reflexology might help? It would certainly help any tension. I hope you have a good time at the LGFB session and by meeting other BC sufferers can get some reassurance. The other way is to start a thread asking how anyone felt on your type of chemo and wait to see how similar your aches are? Take care and keep in touch.

Nicky x