cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

have developed cellulitus

4 REPLIES 4
aroma

Re: have developed cellulitus

well hospital have said a big no to my op next week as arm is not healing very quickly and they do not want to risk major infection ,must say im gutted as wanted to have it all over with before the new year so i could start to live my life again after being given the all clear from cancer :0 but life has decided otherwise ,so now its going to be another months wait to get an appointment , one thing i will at least have a quiet christmas mstill have hip pain but not as bad as post op .,
aroma

been back to gp today as been up all night being sick! differant antibiotics to try or its hospital on a drip ! and i really dont want that this close to my hip op next tuesday ,fingers crossed x
Quail

Aroma, that is pants!!! I hope the antibiotics clear it right up, so you can have your op with no delays!
xx

Tolliebelle

Aroma
Sorry to hear of your cellulitis Hope you get it sorted in time for your op!
Jill xxxx
aroma

have developed cellulitus

just been to gp with inflamed arm and been diognosed with cellulitus ,2nd time ive had it and im usually so careful if i get scratched or carry anything heavy ,im due for a hip replacement next tuesday so hoping its gone by then ! my arm is on fire at the moment and am putting ice blocks on it to cool it down .so all i want to say is if you develope this please get medical help as soon as your able ,im hoping it is all gone in a few days or they may delay my op ..