have you changed your creams and posions?

have you changed your creams and posions?

have you changed your creams and posions? Hi Ladies,
Please can I have some advice. I want to change my skin and body creams to something more natural for my now sensitive skin after treatments.

Please can you share any ideas or products with me. I would like to change in particular cleanser, toner, moisturer, and bath products and possibly hair shampoo as well, but not using shampoo yet as only have a couple of inches of hair and use a mild soap.

Any advice would be very appreciated especially if you have websites or prices, outlets etc.

thanks very much

Rosiexx

Hi Rosie

I did exactly that. I use Liz Earle products. The are all natural products with no artifical or synthetic ingredients. I use the cleanse and polish, Instant skin boost tonic, skin repair moisturiser, superbalm concentrate, eye cream and instant line serum for the eyes, also the gentle face exfoliator and for the bath and body I use orange flower botanical body wash and the orange flower botanical body cream…In fact you could say I use every product she makes!!! Her products have a lot of aloe vera which is fab. I have super sensitive skin but have never had a problem with Liz’s products. I also wash my hair with the body wash!

regards
Suzanne.
x

Hi Suzanne That’s almost idential to what I told Rosie on the ‘undergoing treatment for breast cancer’ forum!!!

Hi to a fellow Liz Earle user - their products are great, aren’t they!

Anita :slight_smile:

hi there

what about the Simple range, think they do everything you will need and the prices are reasonable.

best wishes

Tracey

Liz Earle products are gorgeous, but many of them contain parabens, as do some of the Simple range. If you’re keen to avoid parabens, Green People don’t use them in any of their products

www.greenpeople.co.uk

For Anita Hi Anita

I agree with you! I love Liz Earles products. The only other products I use are Decleor Iris oil and decleor prolegene gel.

I changed to Liz Earle as soon as I found out I had BC. I got so much help from Carly who works at her shop and helped me decide what products to use on my scalp etc. Everyone said I glowed through chemo and to be honest my skin has never looked better…

Love
Suzanne
x

Hi Rosie

I’m currently using Daniel Galvin’s Organic Baby Shampoo which is very mild. I use both Liz Earle (she is v popular!) and Dr Haushka skin products. Dr Hauschka stuff is organic and paraben-free (drhauschka.co.uk) but a little more pricey than Liz Earle. Fantastic stuff though. Ren is another company that produce top-end skin and body products which are petrochemical free. I live in London and get these products at Selfridges or at Fresh and Wild - but they may have a website. Finally (can you tell that I’m a beauty product junkie?!), two other ideas - Balance Me produce a small range of organic, petrochemical free products. I used the rose body balm after rads and it was wonderfully soothing (www.balanceme.co.uk); The Organic Pharmacy (www.theorganicpharmacy.com) offer a large selection of organic skin care products. Bit pricey, though. Happy shopping!