have you changed your creams and posions?

have you changed your creams and posions?

have you changed your creams and posions? Hi Ladies,
Please can I have some advice. I want to change my skin and body creams to something more natural for my now sensitive skin after treatments.

Please can you share any ideas or products with me. I would like to change in particular cleaner, toner moisturer, and bath products and possibly hair shampoo as well, but not using shampoo yet as only have a couple of inches of hair and use a mild soap.

Any advice would be very appreciated especially if you have websites or prices outlets etc.

thanks very much

Rosiexx

Lotions and potions Hi Rosie,
Yes I did! I found my skin became really sensitive as did my scalp when my hair was growing back.
My hairdressers sister has her own buisness making organic products and she was brilliant at compiling products that I neededjust for me! She has a web site at www.simplyawesum, her costsare not too bad either!

Natural products Hi - this Australian company whose products I use, make certified organic personal care products without harmful chemicals - the range includes skin care, hair care, oral care as well as a great health probiotic. Have a look at www.organical.com.au. They ship around the world.

Thanks Thanks ladies for all your great advice I will get ordering.

Enjoy the sunshine

Rosiex

Lush hi all
new to this forum recently diagnosed with Non invasive DCIS . I work for Lush which is a hand made cosmetic company we use natural ingredients none are tsted on animals and many products are vegan
www.lush.com.

Viv x