cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

herceptin postponed

3 REPLIES 3
eileen765

Re: herceptin postponed

Thanks Anthi and Marilyn for your replies. I just want to get started keep thinking it will come back if there is too much delay. Haven't felt this low for ages Feel very tired after weeks of feeling good.Eileen

Anthi

Eileen

Sorry you're feeling down. The first Herceptin day is very long so perhaps it's better they cancelled as otherwise you may have felt worse. I hope you soon feel better and can start it next week. Try not to worry in the meantime.

Love Anthi

Marilynleah

Hi Eileen
I hope it's the wheelie bins. I'm just had 5 herceptin and whenever I do anything in a rush I feel kn......d.
Don't worry about letting us know you feel down, we all do at some time or other, usually after a setback.
Marilyn X

eileen765

herceptin postponed

Went to start herceptin this morning set off at 7 than at 10 am had temp taken and it was 38.5 so delayed until next week.must admit was very shivery the night before and woke up feeling worn out this morning. Aching ribs tonight so depressed and convinced it's come back. Could be the strain of pullin three wheelie bins out in hurry before I set off.Please let it be the wheelie bins. Usually more upbeat but very down Finished rads on 26th of June and seems a long time. I'm sorry but feel really down tonight Love to all Eileen