here we go again......

Hi Girls, it been about 12 weeks since Ive had my 2nd brain tumor out, had a really wierd experince yesterday, was going to dentist with my son and couldnt find words for teeth, dentist,son coffee, all very wierd and going back on dilantin?! not looking forward to getting so over weight again, but I guess it could be worse… take care all of you, love Suzy

Hi Suzy,

Hope things have settled down but if they dont, please, please phone the onc. Otherwise I think your amazing, keep it up.

kiwi

Hi Kiwi, It is nice hearing from a New Zealander, are you in the UK or are you in one of the most beautiful places in the world? Im on the Gold Coast in Queensland and spend lots of time just over the boarder in NSW. Anyway thanks for the advice havnt contacted my oncl yet just my brain surgeon, she is trying to organize quick scans. I was so tired this morning (after the drugs I think) then I was fine and walked over to the supermarket (sad isnt it that it takes up so much of our life - 4 kids) one side of my face is quiet numb, feel like my lip is around my chin, but its not. Another call to brain doc. (I think she mentioned it before the op, I guess I thought it would have started straight away, but she did a great job at the time, maybe its just something to get used to? I am praying trying to put my feelings into control (apart from writing a good bye letter to my kids!??? - now I cant find it on this computer!) Maybe thats God telling me not to be so negative, (however I do feel that these things are just part of life and sickness?) Anyway Kiwi girl take care of you. love Suzy