Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi new to here

8 REPLIES 8
1stfear

Re: hi new to here

Hi chelsea1910!

I wish i could help you in any ways! Just the fact that you are pregnant is enough to carry but if there is a worry that makes minutes feels like hours.

I would go back to your GP or would ask other professionals to comfort you as you are clearly stressed, very well could be that stressing unnecessarily. They left you in the dark, let them know how much you are worried, i'm sure they can explain things you need to know so you put your mind at ease.

Try not to worry ( i know - easy to say) and keep posting to let us know how you getting on. xx

June_BCC

Hello Chelsea1910

Whilst waiting for replies maybe you would like to talk things through with a member of our helpline staff who are there to offer emotional support as well as practical information. The free phone number is 0808 800 6000 and the lines are open Monday to Friday 9.00 to 5.00 and Saturday 10.00 to 2.00.

best wishes

June, moderator

chelsea1910

Breast clinic still didn't biopsy refusing to do anything until birth of my babies got ultrasound saying both lumps are fibroadenoma this doesn't explain the large mobile swollen lymph nodes under my arm just feel like im being ignored
chelsea1910

Im so scared I can't cope the lump in my chest is getting bigger I feel sick no apatite what so ever
chelsea1910

Yes at least when I no I can deal with it just feel in limbo being pushed back and forth doctors putting it down to pregnancy and age fingers crossed for you xxx
CelticK

Thinking of you Chelsea, hope you get some answers at the clinic. I'm waiting for results after a biopsy, think the waiting is the worst bit. Xx
chelsea1910

Thank you just so screard my mum was a brac2 carrier
Jo_BCC

Hi chelsea1910

Welcome to the BCC discussion forums, where I am sure the many informed users of this site will be along soon to offer some much needed support.

To help you along I have put for you below the link to BCC's publication 'Breast changes during and after pregnancy', I hope you find it helpful.  Our helpline team are also at hand to offer support and information, calls are free 0808 800 6000.  Unfortunately due to the Bank Holiday the helpline is closed until Tuesday this week, opening again at 9am - 5pm, give them a call and have a chat, they're here to support you.

http://www2.breastcancercare.org.uk/publications/breast-health/breast-changes-during-after-pregnancy...

Take care,

Jo, Moderator

chelsea1910

hi new to here

Went to breast clinic last week due to lump under my arm turned out to be fibroadenoma no biopsy just ultrasound im 20 years old and 32 weeks pregnant with twins now I have found another lump in my chest just above my breast my skin feels really weird and thers lots of kiny pin prick holes all across my chest back at the clinic Thursday im terrefied