high blood pressure

As anyone else had high blood pressure before operation mines up and im frightened they won’t operate im that stressed can anyone help thanks xxx

Hi
On my pre op assessment I had to stay over an hour and half due to mine - they wanted it to be a certain level and it started off okay then went higher! - I think they understand that the stress of what’s happening can have an impact - mine was still high but they said due to the fact I had bc they understood. Easier said than done but try to not worry about the blood pressure - that can elevate it xx

Thank you I keep stressing which makes everything worse can’t wait till its over but dreading it at the same time xxxx

Hi Traci,
How did you get on with the issue of the high blood pressure result pre op ? I have just had the same thing today. I have to my knowledge never have high blood pressure but did at my pre op today. The first one was 174/91 so she said she would do it again but did not wait at all and the 2nd on was worse at 179/95. I now have to have it done at my GP in two days. As you can imagine I am now stressed and worried about it and more worried that they will delay my operation to have this bl***y tumor removed.
Please let me know how you got on. I hope you are well on your way to recovery by now, if not take care and remember you are not alone. Warmest wishes . Capelmum