home and well

Hi All
Just a few lines to say thank you to all the ladies on here. you have helped me get through some of the most difficult times of my life. with your information and insight you helped me get through my greatest fear which was having an opperation.which i had on monday morning, I have now had a central incision and 6/8 nodes taken. I was in the Lincoln County Hospital , under consultant Mr Modi but the opp was done by his collegue Mr Ahmed and i must say that it went so well that even when i came out of the recovery room i felt that i hadnt even had an opp and i have had no pain to speak off in the last three days (keeping my fingers crossed) I still have to wait for the results but i am not nearly as aprehensive about more surgery if the results are not good. The staff at the hospital and the care that i was given was first class it may mean two hours traveling both ways (which i was moaning about) but it was well worth it to experience the care that the staff gave me. Thank you all once again and i look forward to reading your own news
Take Care
Tina

Hi Tina
Well done on getting through a very difficult time, I had never had an op before and was very nervous but the staff were all really supportive which is such a big help.
Keep up the good work

AJxxx

Hi Tina

Glad all went well with your op and good luck with your results. Do you have a date yet for starting rads I think mine is the 7th July not confirmed yet.

Sending hugs and wishing you a speedy recovery

Karen

XXX

Hi Karen
I wont get my results until the 4th July so i cant say, but hopefully the sooner the better. the surgeon said that although he cant be certain he thinks it may only be the radiotherapy so i am keeping my fingers crossed, but all bets are off untill the 4th. as soon as i know i will let you know and maybe we can travel up together.hope you are well, will talk to you soon.
Take Care
Tina

Hi Tina

Do you mean 4th of June not July surely? I will keep my fingers crossed that you only have rads. CHemo No.5 for me tomorrow so may not be online much next week.

Love and hugs

Karen

XXX

Hi Tina,

So glad to hear your op went well, and that you weren’t in too much pain… long may it continue.

Good luck and best wishes for the next leg of your treatment

love

Jean xxxxx