i dont understand where i am!

isorry for being thick, but i dont know where i am on this path and i dare not ask anyone,

i have had 6 chemo and mystectomy and reconstruction 5 months ago, does this mean im ok now? am i cancer free?

Hi, you are NED that’s no evidence of disease. Your medical team should have talked you through what future treatment you might need to continue with (such as daily tamoxifen) and what to look out for in the future to make sure you are aware of symptoms that might be suspicious. Talk to your team or give the team here at bcc a call they are fantastic at listening and explaining. Ethel x

Hi Traciewake.

I’m new on this forum. Looked at it a lot of times through my treatment but never had the gumption to reply. I hope you are feeling well… but like you I’m wondering what comes next. There’s a lot of jargon goes on. My left breast is being beautified in February so it looks like the bad one. They’ve told me they got it all… but the good boob feels like **bleep**!!! I just don’t know either!! It seems scary to ask cos everyone else seems to know what they are talking about. I’m sure we’re fine… but isn’t it just a complete scary place :)!! Nik xxxxx

P.S. I’m lovin that my Bleep was done like “bleep” :)!!! Hope all ok XXX