in memory of my twin sister

Hi to every one and my sincere sympathies to any one posting in this memory forum , i lost my so lovely twin sister the end of september 09, the week after our 39th birthday, she was so brave to have fought this terrible disease and never complained, it has left such a terrible void in not just mine but everones life, her little boy and husband especially, i try to be there for him, but also feel like i have lost my other half, we came in to the world together and i know we would probably not have left together but i did not expect it this soon, i know she is with me most days, i feel her and smell her, i know that she is at peace and thie disease can do no more harm to her but it just does not make the loss any easier,
my love and prayers with you all.

mardijane xxx

Very touching - I wish for you the strength you need. x

I’m so sorry to read of your loss Mardijane. Loving thoughts to you, your sister’s little boy and her husband. I hope, in time, it will be a great comfort to you to feel your sister with you.
xx

I am so sorry for yours and your families lose. My thoughts are with you all.

Gina x

my sincere condolences to you and your sisters family - how sad to lose your twin so early. I hope that, in time, your sisters presence is a comfort and gives you the strength to carry on
love, Monica xx

So sorry to hear of the loss of your darling sister.Sincere sympathy to her little boy and her husband and especially you.I can imagine it,s like losing part of yourself.

With love and strengh to you all

Ann

How very sad, I am so sorry for your loss

xx

So sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you. xxx

I am with you in spirit. Too young and what a terrible loss for you. This disease is so very cruel.

Love and strength

Dilys
xxxxx

Hi Mardijane I am so sorry for your loss it is so so sad and as I am going through the same I thought I would post. I lost my wonderful sister to cancer as well we were so very close there was nothing we did not talk about it has been a year now and it is so hard without her.I now have bc and thank goodness she did not have the worry of me when she was so ill herself. sending love and best wishes my thoughts are with you. Linda

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVING THOUGHTS AND LOVE, IT MEAND SUCH A LOT, NOT HAD A VERY GOOD WEEKEND, MY SISTERS LITTLE BOY AND HUSBAND WENT ON HOLIDAY FRIDAY AD I AM GOING TO MISS HIM SO MUCH, HE HAS ALWAYS COME TO MY HOUSE EVERY DAY SINCE THE DAY HE WAS BORN, IT WAS HARD FOR HIM, HE SAID THE OTHER DAY, AUNTY JANE THIS IS THE FIRST HOLIDAY I AM GOING ON WITHOUT MY MOM, WE JUST SAT AND HAD A LOVE AND CRY TOGETHER.

XXXXXXXX

My heart goes out to you, Mardijane, I wish I could do or say something to help you with the pain of living without your sister. I’m so glad your nephew has such a wonderful aunty in his life to help him come to terms with losing his mum, cuddles are so important, and in turn that you also have your nephew in your life to help you smile and do fun things when you are feeling sad. I pray that some really good things happen in your life from now on to counterbalance the awful time that you are going through now.

Hang on in there,
Best wishes
Linda

thank you linda for your very touching comments,
i pray and hope that we can gain strenght and love through all of this, it just does not help at the moment as i myself are going through the mill at the moment, i have had to have risk reducing operation and things have not gone well, i wont go into it on here though, but it is nothing compared to you amazing ladies on here, i know i have not got breast cancer but can honestly say that i lived it through my twin sister, we had a lot of time when we had that special moment as i call it, where i felt her anguish her pain and emotional feelings throught the breast cancer, it was only 14 months from diagnosis to when she passed away, i knew when i woke up on the sunday morning that things were not good , just had that feeling, so went straight to her side, she passed away will all her family by her side, miss her so much, xxxxx mardijane

Hi Mardijane

I am so sorry to her about the loss of your sister, and so quickly at a very young age too.

I can’t find enough words to express how sad I am that this awful disease continues to take our loved ones. My heart goes out to you, her little boy and husband as well as all of your family.

Cecelia. x