inflammatory breast cancer

diagnosed 2 months ago.having chemo 6 cycles.4 down 2 more to go. then full breast off and radiotherapy if all goes to plan
There is no up to date posts on here.
hope everyone is still well!
think I’m like everyone scared!and extremely worried for my future and my family not seeing my little boy grow up,he starts school this September.

Hi Angelaeliz

Welcome to the BCC Forum.  You might find it helpful to join one of the chemo monthly threads started by members beginning their treatment in the same month. You’ll find them in the section “Going through treatment/ chemo monthly thread”

I hope this helps.

You might also find it helpful to give our Helpline a call to talk things over.  They will be able to  offer you practical information and emotional support.  The opening times are 9-5 on weekdays and 10-2 on Saturdays.  The number is 0808 800 6000

Take care

Very best wishes

Janet

BCC Moderator

Hi,

As Janet says, if you go to the link she posted, not only is there a thread for chemotherapy but also one for radiotherapy and another for surgery. Wishing you well.

I really feel for you, I’m new here. I have suspected ibc and am scared beyond belief! My children are 6, 4 and 3 years, do keep me informed :slight_smile:
Donna x