Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is there anyone in the melton mowbray area/leicestershire

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: is there anyone in the melton mowbray area/leicestershire

Hi Zoe,

I live in Nottingham not too far from Melton Mowbray - I used to live in Gaddesby for three years .
I have secondary breast cancer in my left lung now .
if you fancy a coffee etc just drop me a line
rosie chin xx

Highlighted

hello Zoe
I don't live in Melton now, but I lived there for 18 years and had family there for many years. I went to school there but left when I was 18 to go to university and never came back to live.I don't go there often, but have relatives quite nearby.. I have had bc for 9 years, including recurrence ( but not dx with secondaries.) I do know how alone you can feel though. I hope that maybe someone nearby has pm'd you but I am happy to chat to you if it would help. Take care xxx

Highlighted

Hi Zoe,

It looks like your post may have been missed this weekend, so I'm just bumping it up for you. I am nowhere near your locality, though did live in Leicestershire for a few years. I know there are a few secondaries ladies on here in Northamptonshire who post sometimes, so hopefully you will find some support soon.

Nothing useful I can say, but sending a cyber hug anyway.
Highlighted

is there anyone in the melton mowbray area/leicestershire

hi iam 3,7 married with 7 children living with terminal breast cancer would like to chat or possibly meet other ladys in this area with similar diagnosis as feelin a bit lonely through this as its been along 2 yr battletrying to remain as if there is nothing wrong with me,just for my family's sake would like to be able to chat with somebody who knows what i am going through.zoe