cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is this normal on 3rd FEC

3 REPLIES 3

Re: is this normal on 3rd FEC

HI Bev

have they given you emend (aprepitant) for sickness; it is excellent. If not ask about it. Hopefully once on the T you will have less side effects x good luck

Bev, deffo rest and don't worry to much, got to keep in mind SE are cumulative. However any worries call your oncology team. I got told off by my oncologist for not ringing in about a headache/migraine issue. They are there to help. Plus they might be able to adjust sickness meds for you. Take care x

Hi Bev sorry your having a hard time. It took me longer on FEC 3 with the nausea it will subside keep strong. Just go with what your body is telling you rest until you feel like your self again big hugs to you xxxxxxx

is this normal on 3rd FEC

Hi hope your all doing ok.

I had 3rd dose of FEC mon and its hit hard. nausea even with all meds and suppositry was awful mon eve and beyond ive had such difficullty eating much. and even drinking less. but no temp and weeing plenty. today woke so low and still feeling awful. havnt even dressed since mon . Is this how it normally goes for most. my mouth is disgusting but so far no ulcers....feel lucky there so far.