jennywren

Hello,

Sorry to contact you this way but was not sure how else to contact you. I am interested in the contact group for seondaries.

I went to groups.msn.com/Metsmail a couple of weeks ago and put in my details but am still waiting to be accepted. I can’t seem to find a way to contact them either to get accepted. Now when I go to the page it tells displays the following message:-

You need to be a group member in order to gain access to this area. You have already applied to join this group. You will receive an e-mail when your application is approved or denied by the group manager

Do you have any idea’s on who I can get in touch with to get approved? It would be really nice to chat.

I hope you don’t mind me emailing you but not sure what else to do.

Hope you are well

Fay:o)

Hi Fay,

The MSN link doesn’t seem to be working (others have been locked out of the site too). If it doesn’t get sorted before, we will have to meet at the secondaries do, and exchange details - as we are not allowed to on this site :frowning: … Meantime, why not join us on Tues. eve. chat if you are free?? I try to make it most weeks.

I’m well, hope you are too, I am sorry to read of your fears on your other thread. Take care.

Jenny
xx

Hi Jenny,

Thanks for getting back to me.

We will definitely swap details at the secondaries do. I am going with my sister.

Unfortunately I cant make it on Tuesday. I started a course Tai Chi on Tuesday and it is 8.30 - 9.30 every Tuesday but only in term time. It is for 10 weeks. So when the schools are out I will be able to join in and after the course has finished. It is a shame because I joined in on the chat session the week before and really enjoyed it. It is a shame it is only for 1 hour as the time goes so fast.

I am feeling better now. I think all of us on an emotional roller coaster.

I hope things are good with you.

Take care Jenny

Fay :o)

I’m glad to hear you are feeling better. I know it is often said, but keeping busy and indulging your hobbies and interests, does make a huge difference. Tai Chi sounds a great idea.

Love Jenny
xx