1.2M posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

just been diagnosed grade 2 invasive cancer

3 REPLIES 3

Re: just been diagnosed grade 2 invasive cancer

Hello jsp, hope your MRI went ok?  Going through all the appointments, tests, results is really disorienting and stressful isn't it? 

I think we were diagnosed at about the same time - they weren't sure whether mine was Grade 2 or 3, but thankfully it's only a small lump 14mm. Have you got a date for surgery?  Regards, Sarah x

Hi jsp, it's quite normal to feel as you do. This stage of going through investigations & waiting for results is the worst. I found it helpful to remind myself that the MRI would enable the team to devise the best treatment plan, whether it showed anything or not.

ann

x

Hiya, it's not silly at all, this is an awful frightening time and you will be in a state of shock still, these early days after diagnosis are the worst but I can assure you things do start to settle and as much as you may find that hard to believe they really do, once you have the full picture and a definite treatment plan you will begin to accept what is happening and start to cope much better, you will find plenty of support here from many ladies who are at various stages of treatment and beyond and I hope you can take some comfort from us Xx Jo 

just been diagnosed grade 2 invasive cancer

It's my first post and feel quite silly posting this but I just do not know how to feel. 😥😥 I have an MRI next week and feeling horrible and afraid