Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

just been diagnosed with invasive duct cancer

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: just been diagnosed with invasive duct cancer

Oh good!xx

yes my treatment is going well just now and am feeling ok.

i love your picture, 

how is your arm now? Do you think it might be lymphoedema? 

Very best wishes for your treatmentxx

love Moijanxx

Highlighted

ty moijan i not seen my brothers for about 5 years as we are all spread out over england  but they have told me they will be up to see us  sometime next week  so looking forward to seeing them all. got a lot of actching up to do ,  ty sm for your kind words n support,  i hope your treatment is going good n  no side affects.  god bless n love n light  hun xxxx

Highlighted

Hi Lollypoplin,

sorry to hear about the wait and the understandable worry. Yes its hard to share details with loved ones, as we know its a shock for them, but hopefully your brothers will rally round you and give support.

just thought id share that I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2001 and was given a poor prognosis!

i had quite a few cancer free years till it returned...and although im currently on chemo again, im doing well and manage to enjoy a fairly normal and active life...I recieved my latest GP/doctors letter this am and all my history is printed at the top of each one...and im amazed at how well I currently am.

very best wishes for a good response to your treatment. 

Hang in there. i will pop by every now and then to see how things go for you.

love and hugs,

Moijanxx💙💜💚

Highlighted

ty ann  i  had my blood test today n rang my key worker had to let her know the date of my scans  so far i only have one which is the bone scan  which is on the 8 th nov but i go to the the doctor in the clinic for my results of the punch biopsy ...  i hate this waiting game  i have  taken the news of having cancer pretty good e1 around me are amazed  at  how  positive n calm i am  but i did have a little bit of a melt down the other day after telling my 5 brothers that i got cancer ,  but  upwards n forward is the only way to go   just get what has to be done  n then start to enjoy life once again  , i hope that you are in a good place now hun   shine on  xxx

Highlighted
Community Champion

hi lollypoplyn
sorry to hear you're going through this difficult time.
We've all been there & this stage when going through investigations is always the worst. It does get better when youknow what you're dealing with & a treatment plan is in place.
take care
ann x
Highlighted

just been diagnosed with invasive duct cancer

last wedneday i went back to the breast clinic to get my results of biopsies .  i was told i have invasive ductal cancer grade 3 oestrogen senstive  my treatment plan is to be confirmed when all the results are  back i now have to have a blood test  to check my kidneys. n got to have a mri n cat scan done  i had another biopsy done which was a punch biopsy. i been also told because i have emphysema n heart problems surgrt n chemo will not to offered but the will check with the man that gives you a the injection to put you to sleep to see what they say  has you can see i may not have much treatment to be able to have i am so worried that it might be in my bones has i got constant pain in my right arm n doctor said it might be  to do with the cancer xxxx