cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

knitted knockers

8 REPLIES 8
Lucyloo59

Re: knitted knockers

Hi everyone I have been knitting the knitted knockers and  wondered where I can send them in the uk as I only have an address in Australia 

thanks x

Rosemaryanne

If you think this is something you would like to try, please go to the website and apply for a pair, an individual one or a spare. They are all made to order in the size and colour of your choice, and absolutely free of charge. There is an army of knitters waiting with needles poised! xx

http://www.knittedknockersuk.com/

bill-ben

Knitted Knockers are fabulous. I've had mine a year now and just chuck them in the washing machine though you are told to take the stuffing out. I must admit they have gone a bit lumpy but I don't wear anything tight that would show. They are brilliant as if your weight fluctuates like mine has you can easily take out or add a bit of stuffing. I have very sensitive skin and would never tolerate a chicken fillet. The ladies who knit the knockers are angels!!

feistyflora

Re: knitted knockers - Doing the Continental

Hi Eileen

These sound like a real good idea (I like the name Knitted Knockers - great sense of humour whoever thought of that Smiley LOL) I will have a look at the web page asap. (I had tried improvising with shoulder pads and bra inserts but they kept slipping about - nobody offered me a prosthesis during my time at the hospital). Have your friends all had breast cancer too?  I was just wondering because after my op I found it very uncomfortable knitting English style and considered giving it up as a hobby Smiley Frustrated. Then I saw Continental style knitting on the internet and gave it a go.  Continental feels so much easier, plus my underarm doesn't ache any more and I have really got the hang of it now Smiley Very Happy.

OrangeGirl

I wear a knitted knocker. A fabulous thing to have. The NHS silicone one was just so heavy and cold. The KK is soft, warm and knitted with love.
Thankyou to those kind ladies. It has been very much appreciated by me.
Jenji

I just wanted to say how wonderful Knitted Knockers is!  I had one knitted for me a year ago and it has given me great comfort...I have it in bed with me!  Like a soft toy, although I hide it when my Grandchildren come.

I am sure other people use them in different ways.

Keep up the good work and you have just jogged my memory to donate.

Big thanks to you all

JenjiXX

eileen765

I went to a fundraising/meet up yesterday, It was a lovely afternoon.xx

Rosemaryanne

I knit for them too! x
eileen765

knitted knockers

My friends knit for a charity called knitted knockers. They knit and crochet boobs. If you would like to know more go to their facebook page. It has just got charity status. Today I attended a meet up and met lots of ladies who knit and crochet. If you would like a knitted knocker instead of a chicken fillet, they are free. If you could donate wool, actually it must be cotton, or donate a small amount that would be great. They are mowed under with requests, so if anyone who can knit or crochet woukd  be welcome love to you all out there. Eileen