last herceptin on 17th june constant boob pain

hi all ihad my lumpectomy last april . finished chemo august and radiotheraphy october … im still getting so much pain in my boob even to touch my boob is so painfull. just wanted to know if anyone else is having the same problems as me ? last herceptin on 17th june then 4 more years of tamoxifen … xx

Hi angel
I am sorry you haven’t had a reply as yet, whilst you await replies please feel free to call our helpliners to talk your concerns through on 0808 800 6000, lines are open 9-5 weekdays and 10-2 Saturdays

Take care
Lucy BC

Hi

Not sure if you will see this as you posted a while ago. I havent been on for a few weeks but decided to come on today with exactly the same timeline as you and the same problem. I am 59 and on anastrazole I am also having 18 herceptin injections every 3 weeks so dont finish them until October, How many did you have. I had my first year (very late) check up with the surgical team yesterday and mentioned the pain. Was told this was all normal and may go on indefinitely. Does your pain move around. Sometimes mine is on one side of my breast and sometimes the other. If I lean against something my breast really feels tender. I suppose we just have to learn to live with this.  Hope you are well.