Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

live chat 11th august

2 REPLIES 2
Guest user
Not applicable

Re: live chat 11th august

oh thanks geobar - so glad you got this message so you understand why i disappeared - will try again next week - thanks for your support - hope you have a good weekend ... jayne

Guest user
Not applicable

Re: live chat 11th august

Hi Jayne
Sorry you lost the connection again on Tuesday. Whenever it has happened to me I have never been unable to get back in so I know how frustrated you must have felt. It didn't log up on the screen that you were out but I think we all guessed that you must have been having "hokey cokey" problems again.
Hope everything will be ok next week but we will make sure that if you go quiet again that we ask Abbey or Sophie to look into it
Have a good weekend
Barbara x

Guest user
Not applicable

live chat 11th august

hi everyone - dont know what you saw on screen but was thrown out and i couldn't get back in ... said i was already logged in ... so i am sorry if it came across as not replying .... am really frustrated as we were in middle of good chat ....... this has happened to me a lot recently so find it hard - hope all is well with you trixie, geobar and juliet .... i was not being unresponsive ... just could not join in - asophie - i was so interested in discussion - dont suppose you can fillme in? Take care all jayne x