67.9K members
1.2M posts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lost without my old friend the old website- finding the new site design impenetrable

moorcow

lost without my old friend the old website- finding the new site design impenetrable

HI everyone - I just wondered if others are put off the same way I am ...I know loads of us have lots of issues with the technical bits - I find I just can't get my head around the new design - I used to be able to see who had posted recently, which topic it related to, if the poseter was new, if anyone had replied or not, and read the first few words of the post - I used to sift through the posts that way and try to offer support where it was relevant to my experience...I just feel very seperated from the other women on this site now - its somehow become very impersonal and not at all friendly and accessible ...I have checked myself for "not liking change" and "she will get used to it in time" and I have to say I really don't think its about the change - I just find the design much less user friendly , much less usable...
if I am missing something or you think differently please let me know - I am happy to be persuaded, but I feel I have lost an old friend........