lungs

I havn’t been around for a while so I’m hoping i’ll be able to find my way back should I get any reply! Has anyone been diagnose with lung mets that has also infected the broncheal tube? I would be so grateful to have a chat.
Thanks
sweetthing.

Hi sweetthing

I’m sorry to see you haven’t had any replies to your post, unfortunately there is problem with viewing new threads on the forum at the moment but hopefully it will be rectified soon.

May I suggest whilst you are waiting for a response, if you would like to talk things through you give the BCC helpline a call on 0808 800 6000. Here you can share your feelings and concerns with someone who will offer you emotional support as well as practical information. The lines are open Saturday 10 to 2pm and Monday to Friday 9 to 5pm.

Best wishes Sam, BCC Facilitator

Hi,
Sorry I can’t help and sorry your thread hasn’t been noticed but as Sam says the site is not at its best at the moment! I hope that by responding to you and bumping your post up others will see it and you’ll get some answers.
Till then, hang in there, it is frightening I know, but there are positive stories on the site and I hope you will get the support you need.
Best wishes, Julie

Hi Sweetthing …i haven’t had my CT scan yet! On Wednesday this week…i will know if i have lung mets…i have been offered ( if it is) 12 weekly doses of Taxol…and i’m not sure what else…i have just had a full mx and 2 doses of EC before hand…i did not do well on the EC…i am Trip Neg…Spindle cell…Metaplastic…
I will come back and see you after my test…i am not sure what the symtoms are? Apart froma cough?
I am really scared…i must admit!

Dulcie xxxx

hi ladies,
i would like to give you some positive thoughts, i was dx with ibc originally in sept 2010, i had chemo first then mx recon and 15 rads, within 8 months i had a reccurrance three times, plus spread to lungs, i started chemo in feb weekly taxol, and just been told last weeks, that the nodules have gone on lungs and all my other organs are clear, so now they will be stopping my chemo and i will just be on herceptin.
all the best to you all
lorraine xx

That is good news Lorraine! Very pleased for you xx
I wonder where Sweetthing is?

Dulcie xxxx