lymph nodes are clear

Have to share this, just had the call that my lymph nodes are clear, will need chemo, herceptin and tamoxifen, I dont know if I will also need radiotherapy? I am HER2 positive and oestrogen receptor positive, but the lymph glands are clear. Fantastic news. xx

Woohoo Carmia thats fab news!! See what did i tell you ?

Lymph nodes clear is great news Carmia. Sending hugs xxx

Great news Carmia! you must feel a huge relief… I know I did! hope you’re celebrating! sending love Lorna x

Saffron that’s a lovely reply, and I hope you don’t mind but you have inspired me to change my life for the better too.
I have already made a massive change to my diet, cut out alcohol, in fact I am doing the dryathlon for cancer in September, so far I have raised £170. I eat more fruit and veg, I’m not out and about yet because still recovering the operation, in fact my partner and I are both recovering from ops, he was admitted as an emergency, small bowel obstruction, he had major surgery Monday I had my op the following Thursday. It has been a trying time, I think he will retire now he will be 60 in January, I have a good job and could retire but I’m not sure yet I am 55.
But yes I definitely need to stop worrying the small stuff, I have been thinking of relaxation therapies. I have spa days and beauty sessions booked with my daughter just need to know treatment plan before we go ahead And book, but you have given really good advice.
I do try to look at this time as a chance to take stock and plan my future without BC.
Thank you for your well wishes, and I hope you see many more springs. X