Did you mean: 

m1yu

51 REPLIES 51
J01

Re: m1yu

John 5:28,29 🌷 you & my mum x

Kirsty16

Rest in Peace Miao - from all in SomersetCanDo and the ladies on this Forum - we each have memories of happy times with you and are so glad to have known you. Chris

pina_c

So sad to read this.
RIP Miao. You will be greatly missed. xxx

JulieD
Community Champion

Thank you so much Anne for letting us know about the service,I am so glad she had some of her BC pals there.It sounds like Miao was popular wherever she was,as she deserved to be as she was a lovely person.
I think going to lunch afterward was very fiiting and hope you managed some laughter amongst the sadness.
RIP sweet Miao
scottishlass

Thank you for letting us know about the service AnneG. I woud love to have been there but could not trave that far and I loved Miao's posts and her contact with us from another site where I coud see her photoss. I too have a daughter of similar age to Miao and that is what found hard. I was thinking of her Mum. But she told us about her Mum coming over and then her Mum going home again. I am glad they manage to share this time together. Yes Miao was FAR TOO YOUNG to be taken so early. Thank you for being there for us. I appreciate it too. val

AnneG

Five of us went today. The crematorium was packed, standing room only when we arrived, although some very kind men gave up their seats for us. We were very sad to have lost the youngest member of our Bristol and Somerset group and I felt dreadfully sorry for Miao's Mum ( I have daughters a little older than Miao.) There was mention of Miao's love of cats and football and her lovely smile. That's how I will remember her - with her favourite white hat on, smiling and talking about cats, just as we did when I last saw her.
We didn't go to the memorial service afterwards as we wanted to remember her personally, so we went out to lunch instead, which was fitting as most times we met Miao it was over lunch.
RIP Miao - we will miss you

AnneG

There are three or four of us going to Miao's funeral from the Bristol and Somerset area. Some of us knew Miao well from the meet ups at Browns in Bristol and we are all members of the CanDo facebook site as well as BCC. If anyone else from here is going, do post if you would like to meet up with us.
Anne

JulieD
Community Champion

I wondered if anyone close enough would like to attend Miao's service?
A couple of secondary women were hoping to attend but now can't.
It would be nice if there was a rep from her BCC friends. The funeral is on Thursday 25th (this Thursday so late notice!) at 1pm Weston Crematorium and there is also a memorial service at 2.30 at the Kingdom Hall in Weston.
Even if no-one can make it I know Miao will be remembered in our thoughts on Thursday
Ramsfan55

Such sad news. Miao's family must be devastated. May she rest in peace.
love and prayers to all her loved ones x
xSuzanne

peacock

Condolences to Miao's friends and family at this sad time

sandra4

So sad to hear another your girl has been taken far too young. RIP Miao xx

taxi73

so sorry to read this another lady taken too early..may you be in the arms of the angels free from pain xxxxx

brightlight28

Duplicate post.

brightlight28

Very sad to read this news, I remember Miao from when I used to post regularly on the forum. Sending condolences to her family and friends x

flo12

Can't believe that such a young life has been taken, so cruel . I didn't realise m1yu had been so poorly. Rip, I am so sorry xxx

horace

S0 sad to hear of the loss of a brave and lovely young woman.
My condolences to her family.
RIP Miao

bertie

Such very sad news. Miao was such a cheery, helpful lady and she helped and supported so many of us, I didn't realise she was so poorly. Taken far too early, R.I.P Miao xx

Petal5

So sad to hear this.
RIP X

marial

Please let her family know that she brought a lot of joy to many people of the forums. RIP
Maria x
juliet66

It is our customary tradition to light a candle for lost friends on 'Secondary Live Chat' on a Tuesday evening.
At about 9pm tonight we will light a candle for Miao. Join us if just for a minute.

Julie

Amore_Dulcie

I did not really know you Miao..but you sounded a such a lovely lady .xxx RIP
Dulcie xxx
NannieSpiky

Another angel taken too soon. Sincere condolences to Miao's family.
Sweet dreams.
Liz x

JinJan

It is just too sad. I saw her lasts posts on facebook about her struggle with shortness of breath and kept meaning to reply but didn't know what to say that didn't sound trite. Now it's too late. I never expected that it would accelerate so rapidly. It just goes to show that you should never miss an opportunity to show someone you care. Rest in peace Miao .
Jan x

juliet66

RIP sweet Miao. A lovely, kind and funny lady. Taken far, far too soon.
We will miss your innocent, fun loving take on life. Not fair.
You had a stong belief and so will now be resting in the arms of the angels.
God bless you Miao.
Julie x

ChoccieMuffin

RIP Miao. Too young, too sad.

Mary_grace

RIP Miao, another lady taken far too soon

izmark

I am so sad to hear this. RIP - may God take care of you now.
Isobel

Steris

Just so sad... God bless you Miao at peace and out of pain. Condolences to all her family and friends at this very hard time.
Love
Chris xxxx

RevCat

Desperately sad. Another young life stolen away by this cruel disease. Although I did not 'know' her, she was a frequent poster and rightly popular member of the forum. Condolences to all who knew her.

RIP Miao, free from suffering. You will be greatly missed.
Lisa_x

So sad, RIP Miao xxxx

Tournesol

Really sad news. RIP Miao.

Tournesol x
nicky08
Community Champion

What sad news. Although I had never met Miao I always enjoyed her posts on here and she was a lovely lady dealing with secondary BC at a young age. I am so shocked to know she has died and my thoughts and condolences go to her family and friends.
Nicky x

Lulu34

Was so shocked to read of this earlier today. Miao was such a warm upbeat person... Will miss the funny pictures she always posted on fb. RIP sweet Miao xxxx
Lemongrove

Awful, sad news. Deepest sympathy to her family.

JulieD
Community Champion

Miao was sweet and lovely,kind,generous and funny. Her posts and her spirit will be missed,she did have a strong faith and I'm sure she will be happy to be with her God and out of pain. I hope that her family and friends can take comfort from Miaos faith and the knowledge that she no longer has to go through all the treatments etc. God bless sweet lady,RIP xx
xwelcomex

Dear Miao was a kind and thoughtful girl who I first met at the meet ups at Browns in Bristol in 2010 and got to know better through her involvement with our networking group here in Somerset, As AnneS said, Miao did take comfort in her faith and I do so hope this sustained her at the end. She was a dear and valued member of CanDo and we will miss her.
To have tackled this in her twenties and in another country must have been so tough.
At peace now dear Miao; sunshine and flowers for you all the way from now on.

lizcat

So incredibly young to be taken by this vile disease. It is just so desperately sad. I know Miao had great faith and was at peace and hope this can comfort her family and friends. We never met in real life but she always seemed so cheery in spite of the hard times she was going through.

RIP Miao x

Tawny

Such sad news. Condolences to friends and family.
Alison x

scottishlass

Cannot believe this has happened and so quickly. I will miss your upbeat messages Miao. You have just been taken far too soon and you will be missed by so many. Thinking of your family and friends at this difficult time. fromVal

dib

RIP Miao,
Di.x

Lucy_BCC

May I pass on sincere condolences to Miao's family and friends at this very sad news from all of us here at BCC, she has been a valuable member of this site for a long time and will be sadly missed

Lucy BCC

alesta29

Rest in peace Miao.

Tolliebelle

Another very sad loss and again a young lady. Deepest sympathies to all who knew her and epecially her family. RIP Miao
Jill x x
celeste

Cannot quite believe that miao is dead - I had no idea that she was this ill. Miao always put positive upbeat messages and photographs on the Somerset CanDo facebook site, she clearly had a really good sense of humour and fun. I have met Mio many times and I know that wherever she is now she will carry this sense of fun with her. Rest in peace miao.

AnneG

Miao was a regular at our meet ups in Browns, Bristol. She was the youngest person I have ever met with BC and I was extremely sad to hear that she had died. I hadn't seen her since July, but have kept up with her news on her Facebook page. I am shocked by the rapid progression of her cancer as she posted about her changing treatments until very recently. My thoughts are with her family and friends.
Miao - you will be greatly missed by all your BC friends in the Bristol area. RIP.
Anne xx

belinda

Such sad news. Rest in Peace Miao..xxx
AnneS

Miao was a regular attendee of the Bristol meet-ups in Browns since 2010. She was such a lovely,gentle soul and went through so much at such a young age and in a foreign country. I know that forums such as theses and others meant so much to her and helped her and others enormously. I can't quite believe it. She had a strong faith which meant a lot to her and I am glad she is out of pain now and I am glad to have met and known her if only briefly.
RIP Miao. Sleep well lovely lady xx

Midge

Very sad to hear this. She was so young. Rest in peace.
Dx

herbgarden

I am so sorry to hear this . In some ways her story reflected mine and so I followed her posts with interest. Condolences to her family. RIP. Pamx

tors

So sorry to hear this, she welcomed me to the forums when I joined in 2010. RIP xxx