m1yu

It is with great sadness that I’m posting to let you know that Miao aka m1yu, died peacefully last Thursday afternoon. Another life taken far too early, rest in peace lovely.

I will really miss Miao. RIP

X Sarah

So sorry to hear this, she welcomed me to the forums when I joined in 2010. RIP xxx

I am so sorry to hear this . In some ways her story reflected mine and so I followed her posts with interest. Condolences to her family. RIP. Pamx

Very sad to hear this. She was so young. Rest in peace.
Dx

Miao was a regular attendee of the Bristol meet-ups in Browns since 2010. She was such a lovely,gentle soul and went through so much at such a young age and in a foreign country. I know that forums such as theses and others meant so much to her and helped her and others enormously. I can’t quite believe it. She had a strong faith which meant a lot to her and I am glad she is out of pain now and I am glad to have met and known her if only briefly.
RIP Miao. Sleep well lovely lady xx

Such sad news. Rest in Peace Miao…xxx

Miao was a regular at our meet ups in Browns, Bristol. She was the youngest person I have ever met with BC and I was extremely sad to hear that she had died. I hadn’t seen her since July, but have kept up with her news on her Facebook page. I am shocked by the rapid progression of her cancer as she posted about her changing treatments until very recently. My thoughts are with her family and friends.
Miao - you will be greatly missed by all your BC friends in the Bristol area. RIP.
Anne xx

Cannot quite believe that miao is dead - I had no idea that she was this ill. Miao always put positive upbeat messages and photographs on the Somerset CanDo facebook site, she clearly had a really good sense of humour and fun. I have met Mio many times and I know that wherever she is now she will carry this sense of fun with her. Rest in peace miao.

Another very sad loss and again a young lady. Deepest sympathies to all who knew her and epecially her family. RIP Miao
Jill x x

Rest in peace Miao.

May I pass on sincere condolences to Miao’s family and friends at this very sad news from all of us here at BCC, she has been a valuable member of this site for a long time and will be sadly missed

Lucy BCC

RIP Miao,
Di.x

Cannot believe this has happened and so quickly. I will miss your upbeat messages Miao. You have just been taken far too soon and you will be missed by so many. Thinking of your family and friends at this difficult time. fromVal

Such sad news. Condolences to friends and family.
Alison x

So incredibly young to be taken by this vile disease. It is just so desperately sad. I know Miao had great faith and was at peace and hope this can comfort her family and friends. We never met in real life but she always seemed so cheery in spite of the hard times she was going through.

RIP Miao x

Dear Miao was a kind and thoughtful girl who I first met at the meet ups at Browns in Bristol in 2010 and got to know better through her involvement with our networking group here in Somerset, As AnneS said, Miao did take comfort in her faith and I do so hope this sustained her at the end. She was a dear and valued member of CanDo and we will miss her.
To have tackled this in her twenties and in another country must have been so tough.
At peace now dear Miao; sunshine and flowers for you all the way from now on.

Miao was sweet and lovely,kind,generous and funny. Her posts and her spirit will be missed,she did have a strong faith and I’m sure she will be happy to be with her God and out of pain. I hope that her family and friends can take comfort from Miaos faith and the knowledge that she no longer has to go through all the treatments etc. God bless sweet lady,RIP xx

Awful, sad news. Deepest sympathy to her family.

Was so shocked to read of this earlier today. Miao was such a warm upbeat person… Will miss the funny pictures she always posted on fb. RIP sweet Miao xxxx