mammogram call back 2 years post BC

I was diagnosed 2 years ago and told that my cancer treatment would be fairly straight forward - i had a lumpectomy and radiotherapy only.  Now I’ve just been for my 2nd routine post-BC mammogram and I’ve been called back for further testing next week.  The letter took three and a half weeks to come and I’d almost forgotten about it.  I am now sick with worry - does this mean the cancer has come back?  What will my prognosis be?  what treatment will I be able to have?  My daughter is in the middle of her A level exams and I feel I can’t talk about any of this for her sake, although I’ve told my husband and son.  My biggest fear is that the nightmare is just beginning again and  I thought I was free and clear.  I would be so grateful if anyone with a similar experience could reply. 

Hi gloucestergirl, I am sorry you have this worry, I am sure your fellow users will be along soon with support for you and our helpliners are on hand so please feel free to call, lines are open weekdays 9-5 and Saturdays 10-2 on 0808 800 6000

Take care
Lucy BCC