message for DilysP & Pauline7252

message for DilysP & Pauline7252

message for DilysP & Pauline7252 Hi Dilys

I have been so poorly again with this chemo lark don’t know why nothing had changed sick med wise still feeling horrible even today went to the GP this morning and he prescribed a supository of all things that has now given me terrible stomache ache…it just took me by surprise as my last 2 went well after the horro of my first one, mum has spent the whole weekend with me as I was so bad, had something to eat today and a little more to drink so that is good emailed my onc so I wait to see what he say’s…to top it all my partner has now come down with tonssilitus…

Oh well life is sent to try us isnt it…

I am glad that you are feeling better I hope that you are not stressing about tomorrow, easier said than done, but like Pauline says it is fine once you get there you just get carried away in it and before you know it it is all over and done with…I am not going to say good luck as i dont like that I send my best wishes and strength to you and will be thinking of you and look forward to earing you say it wasnt as bad as you thought …

Pauline I am so glad that you are ok and everything went well for you , I hope that that will help Dilys as I know she seemsapprehensive and sorry for talking as if you are not here Dilys but Together we will get through this…

I hope that your next treatment and where you go from here isnt too bad pauline

love to both of you and be thinking of you better go as I feel yucky

Lucy
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

For dear Pauline and Lucy Dearest Lucy and Pauline

I am so sorry you are feelig bad and that is just ALL you need for your partner. I am ok. Just really resenting having to be at the hospital by 7 in the morning. Marked up today like a dart board. But went in a smart suit looking a million dollars! Must go and pack soon. Am scared but gald it is moving forward. It WILL be ok. I will be back here as soons as I can.

Much love

Dilys

Dearest Dilys and Lucy

Lucy so sorry to hear you are so bad, let us know what your oncologist says.

Dilys I had to be at hospital at 7.45 and thought that was early enough, but 7 a.m. - its the middle of the night.

I know how you are feeling tonight and wish I could just convey some calm to you but just think 24 hours and the operation will all be over.

I do hope you can feel all the strength,courage, love and hugs that I am sending to you my dear Dilys. I will be thinking of you so much tomorrow.

I wish you all the very best and hope to hear from you as soon as you can when you are home.

All my love
Pauline
xxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Pauline and Lucy Dear Pauline

Thank you so much. Am eating and going to bed shortly. Thanks for your help and support. Will be back as soon as i can with you.

Much love and here I go!!!

Dilys

message for ssilver Hello Lucy,

Sorry it’s been ages since i posted but my internet went down Thursday night and i only just got it back!

I’m sorry to see that you were poorly with your chemo this time around, but hoping you will be feeling better soon.

I start my chemo this Wednesday needless to say i’m not looking forward to it, but on the other hand i want to get it going, does that make sense??

Must go now as oth want the computer.

Take care and sending you best wishes.

Candy.