message for candys

message for candys

message for candys Hi Candy

Oh Yes… ill again with a vengeance, contacted my onc and went to the GP both prescribed some more meds feeling a little better although not great…I send you my best wishes for wednesday just take it as it comes my love and dont be afraid of it, say’s she who is dreading the next session, but you can get through it, my GP said today I know you are very ill with it Lucy but at least you know it is working…I would say it’s working Bl***y overtime…2 more to go and counting like mad…

there doesnt seem to be any continuity either with the effects or advice from oncs, docs or people going through it, that is what I find so bizarre about the whole damn thing, I know everyone is different but the chemo’s are the same as the same questions seem to pop up on here time and time again I find it so frustrationg that you dont get told what to expect really you just have to muddle through…

Sorry candy not really what you want to hear…

i hope you are ok and best wishes for tomorrow

Love as always
Lucy

message for ssilver Hello Lucy,

Thanks for replying to my post, sorry its late again but didn’t feel too good when i got back from the hostipal.

They had fun trying to get the liquids through my veins it took an hour and a half just for the Epi,as my arm was really painful and i had to keep having heat pads to keep the vein open.

Feeling a bit sick at the moment, but just took all my meds they sent me home with fingers crossed!

I feel really tired already and have a splitting headache, but i expect these are some of the side effects and should hopefully lessen.

Thats enough of me rabbiting on, i hope you are starting to feel better and are able to enjoy this lovely weather at the moment,long may it last.

Take care lots of love Candy.

Hi Candy

I am sorry you dont feel very well, it seems so wrong that some have such a hard time, try and take it easy and don’t suffer in silence, yes veins are a problem mine had closed down and they wanted me to have an inline as my onc called it but I refused, i had a different chemo nurse this time and she told me to get some movelat gel it has worked a treat for me and I have only used it once…apparently it is a good old fashioned one that has been on the market years, I wish I had used it earlier on the treatment

hope you fell better soon, I feel much better today, thank you for asking…

love as always Lucy
XXXXXXXXXX