metasatic breast cancer....

Just wanted to ask how one goes through each day. i am married but do not have emotional support, someone who will give a hug and say it will be okay stay strong… i have had cancer in the breast 3 times now its in the spine…somedays i push it from my mind, because if i cry, especially at home and my husband is here, he doesnt want to know.  sometimes when i see my oncoclogist, i keep asking her are you sure i have cancer, she is direct, she says yes… i wonder if there any groups, round the sutton surrey area, who meet up, for support a laugh and a coffee… even wimbledon i dont mind…  do anyone take sleeping tablets have been on it for a year its called zoplicone, is it okay to carry on . thank you 

Hi savi, sorry you are having such a hard time. Are you being treated at the Marsden in Sutton as they have breast cancer support groups?. I also know that the Haven in Fulham have a monthly secondary breast cancer support group.

Maggies in Charing Cross Hospital also has general cancer support groups, I go to the Younger Womens group which is wonderful and I think its saved my sanity!

Good luck and hope you find the support you need and deserve. Hugs xx

Savi-also look in the Events/ Meetups section of the Forum as it looks like there is a thread about meet ups in the Surrey/Sutton area x